Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 09:25 AM

Re: ARCHIEs DIARY (Archie is Robert's ginger tom)

Hi Mollie, this is Robert. I have banned ARCHIE from the ‘puter. He leaves hairs all over the keyboard. No doubt he’ll find a way to gain access.
Thanks for the info on Billie, I hope they never meet as they are both so aggy maggy
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 06:30 PM

Hi Robert. Well, cats are wily creatures, so don't be surprised if he accesses your computer in the small wee hours. Billie hasn't figured out what a keyboard is yet, thank goodness, otherwise he and Archie might start emailing each other.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 07:10 PM

As our garden over grows
Archie waits on tippy toes
Although he’s getting rather old
The birds are getting rather bold
Jays & blue tits & robins drop by
Archie bides his time to try
A flick of his furry ginger tail
The alarm goes off, they hear his bell
Blackbirds, thrushes, magpies and wrens
Poor old Archie, bells spooked ‘em again
But wait, what’s this skinny figure on fence
Archie springs, he’s on top of the fence
Siamese cat with bird in mouth
Archie has to sort him out
Miaaow he yells at the heartless foe
Into next doors garden tumbling they go
that’s the end of this little story
Archie saved the bird from a gory
End, which proves he’s quite soft-hearted
Quite the opposite of how he started
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

30-08-2012, 07:12 PM

Archie is a little cad
He brings his conquests in
He isn’t mad, he isn’t bad
To him its not a sin

Its his nature to hunt and kill
Its somewhere in his genes
He doesn’t have any kind of thrill
Though now he’s a has-been

I watch him on his favourite seat
He’s nine and these day slow
Archie drags himself up to greet
Will he bother to say hello?

We had some guests the other day
He was in a bit of a mood
To be safe we locked him safely away
You’ve guessed he did a poo

Not a nice lump in one piece
Which would easily be removed
By using a bag turned inside out
No, this was wet and runny
It fair put me off my food

But not for long------
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 10:26 PM

Mollie here. Those little poems were wonderful, Robert. Did you know there are quite a lot of poems in the Leisure & Activities Section?

Preeeowser. Billie Bonkers here and if Archie does get back, I should like him to gaze upon my gorgeousness, and take note of my kind eyes, posed for especially!

Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

31-08-2012, 09:17 AM

Hi Mollie, Robert here,how did I know Billie was going to be black?
Thanks for the tips on posting poems, well doggerel really

Archie thinks Billie is also a handsome fella.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2012, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Hi Mollie, Robert here,how did I know Billie was going to be black?
Thanks for the tips on posting poems, well doggerel really

Archie thinks Billie is also a handsome fella.
I thought it was catterel
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

31-08-2012, 02:04 PM

ARCHIE’s DIARY (Archie is Robert’s Ginger Tom Cat)
Hi,
I am standing in for Robert cos he has fallen down the stairs & twisted his knee . Doctor said he’s got to rest his leg for a week or so, & that he was jolly lucky not to have been badly injured.
SO there you are, I have taken over now. Not that I plan to do anything worth reporting, it’s too cold to go out into the garden even too cold to harass his canaries in the aviary. Funny thing……..one of them escaped yesterday. One minute he was singing his head off & the next moment he was gone This is exciting news. If one can get out, then one (me) can get into the aviary.
The new Poles in the rented house at the end of the lane are up at all hours day and night. One lot goes off to work as the other lot come in. They must have a lot of beds in that house. They have loads of clothes, a white van delivers a huge amount of bags of clothes & they go into the house, but I never see any go out, still it’s none of my business..
Robert is very disappointed with me not catching any mice, flippen heck I am nine years old, no sorry, ten years old. These dratted pesky meeces are fast, and once you’ve caught and decapitated a few dozen, all the fun goes out of it. Crapping on the carpet is much more fun. He goes purple and tries to waddle after me, no chance of getting me. You should have sen their antics when the two of them tried to get me into that battered old cat carrying box. I grunted, I screeched, I spat & scratched. What fun. They gave up. I am still sore from the last dirty great needle they poked into me with.
Ay-up, He’s on the move, more later.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

31-08-2012, 09:51 PM

Hi Archie

Billie Bonkers here. As you see in my photo I wear a dinner suit at all times, so that I can always be ready for my meals. I drove her daft earlier on when she came home from work. She tried to rush up the stairs (on all fours) in a bid to switch on the central heating but, quick as a flash, I leapt upon her left leg and tried to drag her back down. Tee-hee!

She knows how impatient I am when I want feeding, so she rushed into the kitchen whilst I tried to leg her up by winding myself around her legs, then I stopped so she couldn't walk. I is a very norty boy. Eventually she got the kettle on and opened one of my pouches to keep me quiet whilst she made a cup of tea. I was after another pouch before she managed to put the tea bag in the cup so, always attentive, she opened another pouch which I also wolfed back.

What sort of food does Robert buy for you, Archie?

Robert! It didn't take Billie long to fathom out this computer lark. I hope your knee isn't giving you too much gyp.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

01-09-2012, 06:16 PM

Hi Bilie, mostly packs of jellied fish, they have to buy stacks of it cos I eat such a lot
ARCHIE

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top