Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 06:33 PM

Re: How much of your Christmas food have you already eaten?

None because I haven't got any xmas food in
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2020, 07:51 PM

We've been systematically eating all of Lidl's Stollen before the jerries take back control on new years day.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's true, I forgot to mention that the Gaviscon has also been opened. Might just pour it on my mince pes and save time.

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't eat sweets of chocolate since I make 'lifestyle change' for health reasons almost 4 years ago and that is easy to stick too because I don't live near shops or have 'the food of satan' in my house.

However, as a special treat for my sister's christmas gift I bought a box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates and one night the satinic side of my personality got the better of me and I opened them and ate half Then of course I had to get rid of the wretched things so ate the rest the next day .
I don't count mince pies because I start to make mince meat/mince pies from October to March because the children love them so much I make 30 a week and occasionally eat one for quality testing purposes.
Thanks Dingy and Meg.... best laugh I've had all week

Erm, trying to think what I eaten that I'd bought for Christmas (for enjoyable suffering you understand) ....

Ah yes:

Chocolate buttons
Large pack of Haribo's
6 packets of mini Cheddars
Peppered beef
Current teacakes stuffed with cheese with cheese and onion crisps
Packet of Chorley cakes
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 12:25 AM

Those in tier 4 have a good excuse to eat all the Christmas food they got in that were planning a family gathering at Christmas. Myself and the rest of my family are in tier 4 and I have no doubt it's what they will be doing
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 08:52 AM

I baked four Christmas cakes....yes four 8" round cakes. My hubby is a big fan the cakes were baked about a month ago and guess what I doubt there will be a single piece left for Xmas day. Terrible isn't it...whats even more annoying is hubby hasn't put on even a pound over lockdown... no justice in this world
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I baked four Christmas cakes....yes four 8" round cakes. My hubby is a big fan the cakes were baked about a month ago and guess what I doubt there will be a single piece left for Xmas day. Terrible isn't it...whats even more annoying is hubby hasn't put on even a pound over lockdown... no justice in this world
Hope you've remembered to feed it with a slurp of brandy once in a while?
Dodge
Kent, UK

20-12-2020, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->

My sisters husband is the same, he can eat all the gooey sugar fat unhealthy tasty stuff he wants and does not put on weight. All myself and my sister has to do is look at all this tasty stuff and we put on weight lol
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 05:37 PM

I nearly opened the tin of Quality Street, but I resisted the temptation. It's still calling to me though.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I nearly opened the tin of Quality Street, but I resisted the temptation. It's still calling to me though.
naughty Tiffany
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2020, 05:41 PM

naughty Tiffany
Maybe later.........

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top