Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:04 PM

Maddie the Celebrity!

Just saw this picture of Maddie the cat on the random photos section, so I've had to explain to her what 'Celebrity' means...

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:09 PM

Re: Maddie the Celebrity!

I am showing my ignorance now Foxy, but I always thought ginger cats were always toms? You have just proved me wrong.

She looks very content in her furry bed.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:37 PM

She’s an absolute Minx!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:38 PM

Nice moggie OGF, but why is it that pet beds always look more comfortable than our own..
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 12:52 PM

Yes it's true Mups, when we first saw her I thought she must be a he.....But she's got attitude, so I knew she wasn't a tom...

She certainly is a 'Minx' Minx, the local toms are always coming to call...But I'm her favourite....

Thanks Barry, they always seem to have their beds in the warmest place too, and the window sill just above the radiator is out of bounds for us humans....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I am showing my ignorance now Foxy, but I always thought ginger cats were always toms? You have just proved me wrong.

She looks very content in her furry bed.
No they aren't, friends cat had kittens, two were ginger & both females.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

13-01-2021, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
No they aren't, friends cat had kittens, two were ginger & both females.
Ha! Females! Can't live with em' and can't live without em'....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Ha! Females! Can't live with em' and can't live without em'....
They kept both and those two had kittens as well, because the owner thought them males. One female stole the others kittens & brought them up as her own, her poor sister had no idea what was going on. The owner did find homes for those kittens & then had the ginger females spayed.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 03:10 PM

My first cat was a ginger Tom, he much preferred sleeping in my (at that time) young son's bean bag to the posh cat beds of today!

Talk about make yourself comfortable!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 03:36 PM

Awww, sweet girl, Maddie!

Not sure she was all that happy about the camera though!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top