Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 04:55 PM

Re: Some Puppies to Cheer You Up.

oh they are gorgeous, there's nothing like a puppy or kitten to melt your heart
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by paula ->
oh they are gorgeous, there's nothing like a puppy or kitten to melt your heart

I so agree, Paula.
Their little warm, squashy bodies, and that lovely puppy smell does indeed melt your heart.

This was three of Beddies once, all wanting the same bed, but they were a little older than Roxys little beauties at the time.

Roxy, who was the other Old English who kept popping in and out the whelping box, was it Dad?
I'm surprised 'Mum' didn't object.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 05:09 PM

No, it was Pashka she is/was the pups half sister. She was only 6 months at the time, I was surprised as well but from the moment Maggie arrived she went into mother mode and looked after Pashka.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
No, it was Pashka she is/was the pups half sister. She was only 6 months at the time, I was surprised as well but from the moment Maggie arrived she went into mother mode and looked after Pashka.

Gosh, most new Mum's are more protective while the babes are so young still. What a good girls.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2021, 09:26 PM

Sooooooooooo cute!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top