Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 05:22 PM

Re: Buck yourselves up Ladies.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Swimmy, don't forget us ladies also know what it means to have a man laying in our bed, gasping and calling our name, we know it just means we haven't held the pillow down quite hard enough.
You're among experts here y' know.
Ye Gods, that is so scary and so true.

The female of the species is so much deadlier than the male.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 05:29 PM

I looked at my still hansome in my eyes husband for reassurance the other day and asked him why he still loved me with my boobs gone, my flat-iron stomach just a distant memory......but..... confident that I have always been known for my nice legs, asked him to say something nice about them to cheer me up.

He said, Errm, You've still got great legs girl, it's lucky that Blue always goes with everything !!!!!!:
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I looked at my still hansome in my eyes husband for reassurance the other day and asked him why he still loved me with my boobs gone, my flat-iron stomach just a distant memory......but..... confident that I have always been known for my nice legs, asked him to say something nice about them to cheer me up.

He said, Errm, You've still got great legs girl, it's lucky that Blue always goes with everything !!!!!!:

I trust he received the appropriate slap, Mary?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Swimmy, don't forget us ladies also know what it means to have a man laying in our bed, gasping and calling our name - we know it just means we haven't held the pillow down quite hard enough.
You're among experts here y' know.
You are so right Mups.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2016, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Hi

A great man you have there Shropshire Girl, an absolute treasure, keep him.

The correct response is not often the most appropriate.

The correct response to "Do these trousers make my bum look big" is not " No Darling, it is the size of your arse which is stretching the fabric", which would be a true and accurate response.

The correct response is, "You look stunning in them"

Women say that they want an honest man, yet when they get one, all Hell breaks loose.

Us men have no chance,

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top