Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 08:40 AM

Re: Crisps but not crisps

The tip is not a tip it is clearly printed as an instruction on the box, that is why we have only ever microwaved them. No one attacked the poster just JO for yet again claiming a method of cooking as his idea. He is a fraud that is no reflection on anyone here.

Mention JO and you will find he divides cooks like Caesar Milan divides dog owners.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 08:53 AM

Perhaps I should leave things alone.
Oh well, here we go - I bought my poppadums from a local Asian store. they were in a simple plastic bag and the only cooking instructions on it were for deep frying
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2015, 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Perhaps I should leave things alone.
Oh well, here we go - I bought my poppadums from a local Asian store. they were in a simple plastic bag and the only cooking instructions on it were for deep frying
That's fine Geoff I am sure there was no intention to rubbish your helpful suggestion just JO claiming it as his own

I find because poppadums are so thin they can burn quite quickly in patches, putting two together and watching them closely then switching them around as they start to puff up prevents this.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top