Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 01:19 PM

Re: Charity Shop Bargains

Do you have any pics of your favourite purchases Bratti?
Do you call them charity shops or I think they are called Swift shops in America?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I'm so pleased with my bargain today.
I broke all of my lead crystal wine glasses.
These were just £12 unused and boxed.

Have you found any bargains?
Hi Sweetie, I have indeed. I bought a box of 6 x hand-cut Crystal Wine Glasses for £10 from my local Hospice Charity shop. I also found a pure silk long scarf for £2 and a wicker basket for £1. I also buy many of my paperback books to take for holiday reading. I love browsing in Charity shops.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Hi Sweetie, I have indeed. I bought a box of 6 x hand-cut Crystal Wine Glasses for £10 from my local Hospice Charity shop. I also found a pure silk long scarf for £2 and a wicker basket for £1. I also buy many of my paperback books to take for holiday reading. I love browsing in Charity shops.
Oiy your glasses were cheaper than mine
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 01:22 PM

Well I ‘could’ provide pictures I suppose.
Later today I’ll post some pics of the stuff I’ve recently purchased and I ‘think’ they are called second hand shops here but I’m not certain.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

23-09-2018, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Well I ‘could’ provide pictures I suppose.
Later today I’ll post some pics of the stuff I’ve recently purchased and I ‘think’ they are called second hand shops here but I’m not certain.
Thank-you Bratti, don't go to too much trouble
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 01:58 PM

Oiy your glasses were cheaper than mine
I noticed!
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 02:07 PM

You are in Poole???? I think I know the shop.
I agree AVOID the smelly ones
We live in Ferndown and the shop is there. We are off to Poole now. Supposedly to fill up with petrol but you can bet your boots we will be drifting irresistibly to the harbour ice cream shop. It has a magnet you know.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

23-09-2018, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Newcomer ->
We live in Ferndown and the shop is there. We are off to Poole now. Supposedly to fill up with petrol but you can bet your boots we will be drifting irresistibly to the harbour ice cream shop. It has a magnet you know.
Yep, I know.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 02:45 PM

We get, or rather my dear wife, gets soft toys for the dog. Things like teddy bears that children have outgrown,
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

23-09-2018, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
We get, or rather my dear wife, gets soft toys for the dog. Things like teddy bears that children have outgrown,
Pics please
You know I love to see your dog.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top