Join for free
Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 02:11 PM

Re: Do you ever get the urge to...

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Yes, I get urges in the supermarket. I might have my cart half full or all the way filled up, and I get the urge to just leave it there and walk out of the store. It is because I get a panic attack and all of a sudden, I cannot do it, I cannot breath and need air..

I can surely relate to your panic attacks and have also had to leave stores on occasion, very quickly...

However, I've also become annoyed/pissed off...with something occurring in the supermarket...and left a full cart of groceries behind, more than once. That comes under the heading of "cutting off your nose to spite your face"...as then I've had to go elsewhere and do my shopping all over again...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I get the urge to open all the coffee jars and poke my finger through the stretched, pristine, foil covers
I love the popping sound and sense of dramatic climax for my finger!
And then the smell...

Anybody want to join me?!!
Yes but I'm sure it would get me arrested in a public place.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:08 PM

The usual today in Sainsdreary's, no baskets by the entrance, all at the checkouts because someone isn't paying attention. So I carried a stack of them out to the entrance for others to use. When I came out, there were three big piles there.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The usual today in Sainsdreary's, no baskets by the entrance, all at the checkouts because someone isn't paying attention. So I carried a stack of them out to the entrance for others to use. When I came out, there were three big piles there.
Loaves and fishes?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
It might be on cctv somewhere
Oh, great. Now I'm going to have to pay off some security guy sitting in a dark office filled with screens to erase the thing .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-09-2018, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Loaves and fishes?
I hadn't thought of that SM. That's probably how they restock their shelves because the staff don't appear to.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:13 PM

No, never get any urges in a supermarket.
I'm too impeccably well behaved out in public places.

But .. this time of year you will catch me crossing the road to where all the fallen leaves are heaped on the pavement just so I can cry .. whoopee! .. and kick them all about in clouds like a kid.
Hate it when I get home to find a doggy turd speared on my heel. It spoils that poignant moment of childish glee.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:15 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-09-2018, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
No, never get any urges in a supermarket.
I'm too impeccably well behaved out in public places.

But .. this time of year you will catch me crossing the road to where all the fallen leaves are heaped on the pavement just so I can cry .. whoopee! .. and kick them all about in clouds like a kid.
Hate it when I get home to find a doggy turd speared on my heel. It spoils that poignant moment of childish glee.
I can just see you walking along with a pile of leaves stuck to your foot.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 03:24 PM

How about sitting stranded on my bum with my legs sticking out
I often slip on wet leaves.

Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top