Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:01 PM

Oh the shame!

Even though I say it myself.. I have got quite shapely legs
In the winter I tend to wear mini skirts or dresses with tights or leggings. Today however, due to the scorching heat I wore bare legs with a straight, white, mini-ish skirt.
In a cafe garden, after a woman had been giving me the eye for the whole duration of our drinks break, she came over and said really loudly in a thick Scouse accent " I hope yer don't mind me sayin, woman to woman likhe but yers can see yer knickers luv. They're pink aren't they?"

Oh my oh my!
I wished the ground could have opened up!
I sat bolt upright, turned bright crimson, spluttered a "thanks" and straightened those too casually seated thighs.

Note to self: behave like your legs are glued together when not wearing dark tights or leggings!

One thing has been bothering me ever since though.
She was scoffing her lunch with her son for at least half an hour before she got up to leave. Why hadn't she mentioned it as soon as we'd sat down?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:57 PM

Re: Oh the shame!

Aha, you shameless hussy you!
Still, at least you'd got some drawers on.

I would imagine the delay was because she didn't know whether to say anything or not perhaps.

Which leads to me a question - if the situation were reversed, do you think you'd have told her, or say nothing?

If I'd have dressed like that, I'd have had the restaurant to meself in less than 5 mins.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aha, you shameless hussy you!
Still, at least you'd got some drawers on.

I would imagine the delay was because she didn't know whether to say anything or not perhaps.

Which leads to me a question - if the situation were reversed, do you think you'd have told her, or say nothing?

If I'd have dressed like that, I'd have had the restaurant to meself in less than 5 mins.
You're right Mups..
Perhaps I wouldn't have the the guts to tell another woman that her knickers are showing!
Although if it's a tucked skirt in the knickers after a toilet break I DEFINITELY would say something!!
She didn't strike me as the quiet retiring type though...telling the rest of the diners/drinkers what colour my undergarments were!!!!

(I've just turned crimson again!)
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
You're right Mups..
Perhaps I wouldn't have the the guts to tell another woman that her knickers are showing!
Although if it's a tucked skirt in the knickers after a toilet break I DEFINITELY would say something!!
She didn't strike me as the quiet retiring type though...telling the rest of the diners/drinkers what colour my undergarments were!!!!

(I've just turned crimson again!)

If she was loud like that, it sounds to me like she was trying to embarrass you more than trying to help! She could have at least whispered it in your ear as she walked by.

Never mind, you've survived, and you're home now. x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:12 PM

It sounds like jealousy to me
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

07-07-2018, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
If she was loud like that, it sounds to me like she was trying to embarrass you more than trying to help! She could have at least whispered it in your ear as she walked by.

Never mind, you've survived, and you're home now. x
Yay! Home!
Where I can sit as I dang well please!!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:15 PM

Rhian, Was she drink taken?

A long time ago, I once say to a hardcase pub landlady who had her long hair cut short, that l preferred her hair longer.
In her thick Northern accent she said, ‘There’s nothing worse than seeing a woman with long hair, turn round to show an old face’.

Then she banned me from the pub. Me, the innocent little goody goody was banned from a pub. I couldn’t believe it!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

07-07-2018, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Rhian, Was she drink taken?

A long time ago, I once say to a hardcase pub landlady who had her long hair cut short, that l preferred her hair longer.
In her thick Northern accent she said, ‘There’s nothing worse than seeing a woman with long hair, turn round to show an old face’.

Then she banned me from the pub. Me, the innocent little goody goody was banned from a pub. I couldn’t believe it!
Art!! What a horrid sounding woman!
And you were only trying to be nice

I'm glad she didn't suit her short hair!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Even though I say it myself.. I have got quite shapely legs
In the winter I tend to wear mini skirts or dresses with tights or leggings. Today however, due to the scorching heat I wore bare legs with a straight, white, mini-ish skirt.
In a cafe garden, after a woman had been giving me the eye for the whole duration of our drinks break, she came over and said really loudly in a thick Scouse accent " I hope yer don't mind me sayin, woman to woman likhe but yers can see yer knickers luv. They're pink aren't they?"

Oh my oh my!
I wished the ground could have opened up!
I sat bolt upright, turned bright crimson, spluttered a "thanks" and straightened those too casually seated thighs.

Note to self: behave like your legs are glued together when not wearing dark tights or leggings!

One thing has been bothering me ever since though.
She was scoffing her lunch with her son for at least half an hour before she got up to leave. Why hadn't she mentioned it as soon as we'd sat down?
She wasn't upskirting you too was she?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 07:22 PM

Rhian

This made me smile

What a coarse ill mannered woman .

Why on earth was she looking at your knickers anyway ?

You could have said did you like them then ?

But of course you are too well mannered and taken by surprise to respond .

Don't give it another thought !

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top