Join for free
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 07:53 PM

It would save the NHS millions

Having been watching the World Cup I can see how the nhs could cut their expenditure by some considerable sum, when a player is injured with obviously very severe injuries to their legs/feet, seen to be in severe pain rolling around on the ground, wondering if they’ll ever walk again, when someone comes onto the pitch with a can of magic spray, in no time the injured party is up and about, to be able to resume playing again, imagine if this spray was available on the nhs, operations could be cancelled, doctors visits avoided, by just a few squirts of this miracle elixir, amazing...
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 08:38 AM

Re: It would save the NHS millions

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Having been watching the World Cup I can see how the nhs could cut their expenditure by some considerable sum, when a player is injured with obviously very severe injuries to their legs/feet, seen to be in severe pain rolling around on the ground, wondering if they’ll ever walk again, when someone comes onto the pitch with a can of magic spray, in no time the injured party is up and about, to be able to resume playing again, imagine if this spray was available on the nhs, operations could be cancelled, doctors visits avoided, by just a few squirts of this miracle elixir, amazing...
Miraculous isn't it! I think the behaviour of some players is pathetic, especially when many patients who are really in agony behave very bravely.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 08:40 AM

Well it's adds a bit of entertainment value

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 08:47 AM

Ha! Yes Primus I could do with a tin of that for my husband's bad back

It must be a similar formula to the tube of magic cream I have for medical emergencies when my grandkids fall over, followed by a magic sweetie of course
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Well it's adds a bit of entertainment value

Very funny.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 09:03 AM

I think the magic ingredient is not in a can but adrenaline produced by the players own body .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top