Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 06:57 AM

Re: Hello from the NYC Metro Area!

Hello Phill, welcome to our forum, we are a friendly lot on here, so keep on chatting.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 07:34 AM

Welcome Phil....did I read your post correctly...you like knitting? Thats unusual for a male in the UK...i look forward to hearing more about that....enjoy the forum
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2018, 07:37 AM

Good morning Phil matey and welcome.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2018, 11:38 PM

Hi Phil and welcome. I was born in upstate N.Y., but now live on the West Coast. Looking forward to discussing the great NYC foods.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2018, 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Pewter Commuter ->
My name is Phill.

Since semi-retiring and moving to the suburbs from NYC, I've been trying to up my travel game, both here near home and overseas. I also love knitting, history, and architecture.

I still work part time as a music teacher and church organist, I have an awesome dog named Higgins, and I have a London/Paris trip scheduled for this Winter. Excited to start reading and posting!
Welcome from me too, Pewter man.
Britain has some awesome architecture, ancient towns, and friendly pubs.

Where I live is near what is now called the A5 road but it follows the ancient Roman Watling Street. Also Icknield Way which predates the Roman times. History abounds.

And I also have a dog.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top