Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 07:41 PM

Re: My Coco Growling

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
So funny. When people come round to view our House I hide Coco's toys so that the rooms look bigger and I put her tunnel and toys in the tumble dryer out of the way. This morning I couldn't find Coco, looked everywhere I thought she might be under the bed, but no, all of a sudden I saw two blue eyes starring at me, she is in the Tumble dryer inside her toy tunnel, with her toys, she looked so cute.
When someone came round to view our house, Tirzah had crept into a tall unit with glass doors in the bathroom. The doors had been shut so she looked liked she was on display.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2018, 08:40 PM

I like it Longdogs.

Coco has seen so many people now coming to view our House, that she takes no notice of them at all, she just lays there in her chair and they all stroke her when they come in and she doesn't even blink an eye lid for them.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:38 PM

COCO'S TUNNEL THAT SHE LOVES.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top