Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 07:41 AM

Re: What breed is your dog

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
We currently have a pure bred Yorkshire Terrier and a mix breed schnauzer cross but we have had two German shepherds also.

My dogs mean the world to me. They help keep me calm and in the present moment. They are funny as ever and always have me laughing.

They get walked at least once a day and a minimum of 2 kilometres. We are VERY much into walking and even though our 12 year old Yorkie only has 4 inch legs , she can really move.

Our girls usually go everywhere with us and we would never dream of boarding them for anything. If we go on vacation , they go on vacation since they are a huge part of our family.

They love car rides, dog treats, ear & bum scratches and playing. Quite frankly they LOVE life but don’t all dogs? They teach us to live in the present moment which is very important.

Your Bichon Frise is sure a cutie Lion Queen. My mother in law had one and she was so sweet. I use to make fleece winter coats for her that I’d send in the mail which were her favourite.

Dogs make the world go round.
They look like fun, Bratti.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Ours is a collie. We got him at a rescue centre at about a year old and, as he was picked up as a stray, we can't be certain that he is purebred. But he looks and acts the part. And the vet thinks he is.

At 35 kg, he is quite a big beast but ever so gentle. Sure, he has a few quirks. He barks and does a whirling Dervish when the shower is turned on.

Outside, he is just an absolute gentleman. I do an hour stroll with him in the morning and one or two later in the day. No lead required and very little instruction beyond telling him left or right when we go out the front gate.

He travels well in the car - 600 miles in two days, pubs, hotels, lifts.......nonchalant he is. His first experience with a lift surprised us. Never seen one but trotted in like he owned it.

To us, he is just Max.

This is he..

He is beautiful! Collies are so intelligent.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

04-09-2018, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Chloe is the latest in a long line of Miniature Schnauzers, I had my first one 'Bunny' in 1964

'Chloe'

he is lovely, Meg, such a cheeky face.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

04-09-2018, 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
This boy was the love of my life. My beautiful, devoted Elmo.

Mother & son (Dottie & Douglas, big lad 44 kg)

Little and Large. (Elmo's son, Biff with Mups).

Izzy & Mups

& lastly, my youngest - little Gertie

Elmo looks very special, Mups, and I love the picture of Biff with doggy Mups! As for the Beddies - you can tell they are mischief on legs!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

04-09-2018, 07:54 AM

I don't own a dog - but would steal this one in a heartbeat. Her name is Molly and she belongs to a dear friend who happens to live opposite me. We each look after the other's animals from time to time. At the moment my friend is away - so I am duty dog warden - and it is such fun. Molly is a 'rescue' dog - came from a loving home but her owners were divorcing and neither could take her. She is about 6 or 7 yrs old but thinks she is still a pup. One of the nicest natured dogs I have ever met and such fun to be with!

Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 08:41 AM

All my life up until a few years ago I have always had Old English Sheepdogs, only reason I have a big black hairy hound now is because there wasn't an OES to be had in Scotland, after my last old lady passed on, not even in the OES Rescue. Dageus is the same sort of size and the same sort of ever growing coat that needs cutting a couple of times a year.
This is Maggiemay, Pashka and wee Bentley.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:03 AM

A www what a cutie,LQ,he isn't spoilt,by any chance,lol,he looks really happy,I have a chihuahua and a parsons jack Russell ,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
All my life up until a few years ago I have always had Old English Sheepdogs, only reason I have a big black hairy hound now is because there wasn't an OES to be had in Scotland, after my last old lady passed on, not even in the OES Rescue. Dageus is the same sort of size and the same sort of ever growing coat that needs cutting a couple of times a year.
This is Maggiemay, Pashka and wee Bentley.

I love these dogs!..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-09-2018, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I don't own a dog - but would steal this one in a heartbeat. Her name is Molly and she belongs to a dear friend who happens to live opposite me. We each look after the other's animals from time to time. At the moment my friend is away - so I am duty dog warden - and it is such fun. Molly is a 'rescue' dog - came from a loving home but her owners were divorcing and neither could take her. She is about 6 or 7 yrs old but thinks she is still a pup. One of the nicest natured dogs I have ever met and such fun to be with!

Such a cutie,ST,
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:59 AM

Really enjoying seeing everyone's dogs

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top