Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 01:09 PM

Will it be "Swexit" Next?

According to Trevor Kavanagh, the Swedish election results will be known today.
Or… according to many, if Sweden has turned “racist”. That will be the charge if the right-wing anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats Party grabs the balance of power.

It would be fairer to blame the arrogant leaders of Europe’s most liberal and tolerant nation for a doomed social engineering gamble.
Voters who are neither fascist nor Nazi are angry over a wave of rape, murder and riots following the EU’s biggest per capita influx of migrants.
If Sweden Democrats win, they have vowed to hold a “Swexit” referendum immediately after the UK leaves in March next year.

Blimey, as Trevor says, If friendly, warm-hearted Swedes react like this, what chance for governments in immigrant-beseiged France Greece, Spain, Italy – and Germany?

Is it spreading? Complete disillusionment with the EU and it’s forced immigration policy on EU states. Have all these countries, just as the UK did, had enough of being ruled by the unaccountable?

Interesting times ahead. What say you?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 07:49 PM

Re: Will it be "Swexit" Next?

The far right are growing as you say in France, Greece, Germany, Italy, Sweden etc.
And it's easy to see why. People have been concerned about immigration especially economic migrants for some time.
However, those above don't listen, as they seem to think they know best.
Therefore, people who may normally have been left of centre, move to voting for the right - as they do appear to listen, and are prepared to act.
Things are at boiling point, but it goes over the heads of the "leaders".

I still get constantly annoyed why someone who is concerned for their country is labelled far right.
Imo, they are absolutely right!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2018, 09:15 PM

This is a completely natural and understandable reaction to what has happened in many western EU countries.

I am hoping for more of this in other infested countries, and I hope that these changes achieve their logical conclusion: the wholesale deportation of all of the economic migrants and certainly the uncivilised ones who are doing no less than destroying their host countries.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 12:40 PM

I am saying only what I read in the papers but to me, It’s unbelievable how the EU seem to as usual, have their heads in the sand over the Far-Right gaining so many seats, especially in a country like Sweden, once seen as near to Utopia as one could find. Sweden remained neutral during two world wars, built one of the most sophisticated welfare states in the world, with incredibly generous benefits and a world-class free healthcare, Crime was almost non-existent and political unrest unknown. When most people thought of Sweden, they immediately thought of blondes, Volvo’s and Abba!

So the bombshell result this week that saw the Far-Right Swedish Democrats win almost 18% of the vote in what is known as one of the most liberal countries in the world, brought not gasps of disbelief, but gasps of relief from the centre-Left who have ruled Sweden’s government since the early 1900’s. This is their worst result since 1908!! How’s that for burying your head in the sand?

The party that gained this unbelievable number of votes is a party once known and reviled for its beliefs, a neo-Nazi party formed in 1988 with white supremacist roots and Waffen-SS members among its founders? That would be the same as the BNP winning a fifth of the votes in the UK!!!

They just don’t get it, do they? If they gained that amount of votes from the ordinary citizens of Sweden, it’s solely because of the mass immigration and the massive increase in crime such as murder and rape in cities such as Gothenburg and Malmo (blamed on immigrants) the cuts to welfare payments (virtually unknown before now) yet, they are celebrating in Sweden and the EU because the Far-Right didn’t get the 25% share of the votes as they feared they would. Dream on both, the chickens are coming home to roost.

This change appears to be the norm in many of the EU Med countries, as well as the Baltic States. They can see the damage inflicted by the EU with its Shenghen and porous borders. Things can and will only get worse and it’s time the EU came to their senses. What is happening in all of these countries is exactly what happened in the 1930’s. And that is a frightening thought.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
I am saying only what I read in the papers but to me, It’s unbelievable how the EU seem to as usual, have their heads in the sand over the Far-Right gaining so many seats, especially in a country like Sweden, once seen as near to Utopia as one could find. Sweden remained neutral during two world wars, built one of the most sophisticated welfare states in the world, with incredibly generous benefits and a world-class free healthcare, Crime was almost non-existent and political unrest unknown. When most people thought of Sweden, they immediately thought of blondes, Volvo’s and Abba!

So the bombshell result this week that saw the Far-Right Swedish Democrats win almost 18% of the vote in what is known as one of the most liberal countries in the world, brought not gasps of disbelief, but gasps of relief from the centre-Left who have ruled Sweden’s government since the early 1900’s. This is their worst result since 1908!! How’s that for burying your head in the sand?

The party that gained this unbelievable number of votes is a party once known and reviled for its beliefs, a neo-Nazi party formed in 1988 with white supremacist roots and Waffen-SS members among its founders? That would be the same as the BNP winning a fifth of the votes in the UK!!!

They just don’t get it, do they? If they gained that amount of votes from the ordinary citizens of Sweden, it’s solely because of the mass immigration and the massive increase in crime such as murder and rape in cities such as Gothenburg and Malmo (blamed on immigrants) the cuts to welfare payments (virtually unknown before now) yet, they are celebrating in Sweden and the EU because the Far-Right didn’t get the 25% share of the votes as they feared they would. Dream on both, the chickens are coming home to roost.

This change appears to be the norm in many of the EU Med countries, as well as the Baltic States. They can see the damage inflicted by the EU with its Shenghen and porous borders. Things can and will only get worse and it’s time the EU came to their senses. What is happening in all of these countries is exactly what happened in the 1930’s. And that is a frightening thought.
Simple. Cause and effect.

The cause: the infiltration by a large number of uncivilised evil people supported by naive do-gooders and the lack of any action by the authorities.

The effect: the rise of far right parties supported by ordinary moderate people who have just had enough.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 03:12 PM

Hi

I cannot see any other Country leaving the EU, what I can see is the EU changing.

More and more Countries are fed up with Brussels and increasing are telling it to naff off.

The political balance is changing and in my view, the EU will be a very different place in 5 years time..
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 06:54 PM

Can anyone think of potentially humorous names for these "exits"?

Grexit, Frexit, Gerexit, Itexit, Polexit ... Gotta be one that makes an unfortunate word!!

Closest one I can find is Latvia's - Latex-it
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-09-2018, 07:03 PM

SLOEXIT (Slovakia)
NOEXIT (Norway)
SEXIT (Serbia)
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
SLOEXIT (Slovakia)
NOEXIT (Norway)
SEXIT (Serbia)
Like the Norway one. Fits as they're not in the EU, so no exit required
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-09-2018, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Like the Norway one. Fits as they're not in the EU, so no exit required
Nominally not in, but in practice still subject to rulings from Brussels.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top