Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2011, 09:32 PM

Wimbledon

Anyone watching it?

Nadal is brilliant, he's such an exciting player to watch.

Murray ..... well I know he's won all his games so far but I don't think he is a match for Nadal, Federer or Djokovic the way he is playing at the moment.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2011, 07:41 AM

Re: Wimbledon

Mags, the only time I watch Wimbledon is when the veterans are playing and enjoying it like the old days.

Today there is to much noise when serving and to many angry actions when people lose a point. Money has ruined it for me.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2011, 05:26 PM

Yes I am watching it(Wimbledon)Love Nadal, cant be too sure of Murray, would like him to win but he hasnt got the charm of Nadal.Dont like the women.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2011, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Yes I am watching it(Wimbledon)Love Nadal, cant be too sure of Murray, would like him to win but he hasnt got the charm of Nadal.Dont like the women.
I actually saw Murray smile, yes SMILE, in an interview yesterday ...... he must be mellowing!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2011, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I actually saw Murray smile, yes SMILE, in an interview yesterday ...... he must be mellowing!
Probably just wind Mags....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

23-06-2011, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Probably just wind Mags....
you're probably right, Barry!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2011, 06:32 PM

Maybe his Mother wasnt there!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

23-06-2011, 06:41 PM

Maybe his Mother wasnt there!
That's another good reason, Annie!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

24-06-2011, 06:56 PM

The Williams sisters are getting on my nerves already and their father. And did you see the match today with Sharapova, is all that grunting driving any-one else mad!.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

24-06-2011, 07:06 PM

The Williams sisters are getting on my nerves already and their father. And did you see the match today with Sharapova, is all that grunting driving any-one else mad!.
I thought Laura Robson should have made a complaint about Sharapova's grunting, it was enough to put anyone off. Venus Williams was the same, I really think it is just a habit with them now.

I thought young Laura Robson played very well in the first set ...... I saw her first as a 14 year old junior and thought she had a lot of promise then.

Here's hoping "our" Andy will do well in his match this evening!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top