Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 07:48 AM

Peter Kay's Car Share

Anew series of Peter Kay's Car Share starts tonight - 9-00pm 11th April, BBC1

If you haven't yet watched this I recommend it
Gentle, laid back humour rather than side - splitting, nevertheless it has some wonderful observations on modern life
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 08:12 AM

Re: Peter Kay's Car Share

??? I watched it last night ... loved it
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
Anew series of Peter Kay's Car Share starts tonight - 9-00pm 11th April, BBC1

If you haven't yet watched this I recommend it
Gentle, laid back humour rather than side - splitting, nevertheless it has some wonderful observations on modern life
There was a repeat of the last of the old series last night, I thought the car shares were over

Maybe the new series has a different sharer or the girl didn't move house after all .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 09:03 AM

I'm afraid I can't stand the man so won't be watching but I hope everyone else enjoys it.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2017, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
There was a repeat of the last of the old series last night, I thought the car shares were over

Maybe the new series has a different sharer or the girl didn't move house after all .
Confused.com ... I watched the last series but didn't see last night's episode so I assumed that was the start of the new series
gog63
New Member!
Wales caerphilly
gog63 is female 

11-04-2017, 10:00 AM

you constantly laugh you cant beat peter kay
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2017, 12:00 PM

It was the first(of four)in the new series.The girl has moved house.I like this series.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2017, 12:32 PM

Yes it was just as funny

I really liked that they picked up immediately after the last weekend of the first series too
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2017, 03:00 PM

Sadly for me, Peter Kay was a bit of a one-hit wonder. His stand-up tour, with the "fetch a spoon, me biscuit's fallen in me brew" and "one dips" rich tea biscuits was funny. It had some witty life observations. But ever since then, he has simply completely dried up of similar material.

His attempts at comedy as Geraldine on "Britain's Got the Pop Factor... and Possibly a New Celebrity Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly on Ice"

were simply tragic and cringe-worthy. You were left thinking, what else will this man, with no new material, do to get TV air time?

Car Share was lame and tame imo. Just not particularly funny and too padded out.

Kay needs to engage with a great script writer imo.
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2017, 03:46 PM

Came in a quarter through so just missed the sign on the bus can you tell me realist where it was going as you will know these are not proper destinations and the sign towards the end Shaun Rider rehab center absolutely brilliant you have to concentrate on the whole thing even the ads on the radio

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top