Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 07:46 PM

Re: Hello everyone here

Really love that picture Baggy....
Missbell
New Member!
Staffordshire, uk
Missbell is female 

10-02-2013, 07:47 PM

Shall I tell you a little about myself to get things started.. I'm married , with four grown up children. And 2 adorable grandchildren, one little girl who is 4 and a little fella who is 1. I love animals and have 2 cats , 3 dogs, 4 donkeys.
The animals take up a lot of my time , which is a pleasure really, although I didn't think that today when I was out in the rain.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 08:07 PM

Oh donkeys ..... i want a donkey if only i could stay in one place long enough... cant see him in the back of my peaugoet 206 with the cat and dogs zipping through france can you
Thanks pats ... its my Tigger I got him from a rescue centre when he was about 5. that was the first day Id let him out after keeping him in for nearly 2 weeks driving us both crazy,,,, I never thought he would come back as he hated me and everyone..... but laying in the long grass taking photos of bugs as one does , his little face appeared looking all worried ... since that day he has decided im ok ... and its not so bad to live with me
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 08:12 PM

Ah Baggy - give him a cuddle....
O'h I want a donkey, a cheetah and a penguin !
O'h and an aquarium with lots of lov-er-ly fishes...
Michael
Near London,UK
Michael is male  Michael has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 08:32 PM

Nobaggage
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 08:33 PM

Sorry missbell for hogging your thread ... but im an animal lover and you have got me started on the topic,,,,
Pats ... he isa little heart breaker my first rescue after bringing all my cats up from kittens . He was so scared and i spent hours and doing some amazing daft things trying to get him to accept my company ... the first night (3months after getting him) he jumped on my bed sat on my chest and just stared at me ... i cryed for ages ... he is my lad
Missbell
New Member!
Staffordshire, uk
Missbell is female 

10-02-2013, 08:37 PM

That's funny.. The idea of a donkey in the back of a Peugeot
I think my baby one would like it , as long as you fed him treats on the journey. Everyone wants the donkeys when they see them, they are very cute. Fish are the only thing I would not like to keep, bit slippery and not keen on those large glassy eyes.
Nobaggage

10-02-2013, 08:45 PM

Fish are alot more interesting than first meets the eye ..trust me .
I have moved alot and had a lot of animals ... I moved from London to Preston in Lancs with 2 large fish tanks 2 german sheapherds and 6 cats in the back of a FSO .... Eeee those were the days half way up the M6 me and the dogs needed a wee ... I had to leave 6 cats in a carpark with about 40 fish ... still we all made it. then Lanc's to cornwall 2 GS 4 cats and a fish tank. Coming to fance was a doddle one dog and a cat ... both on leads on the motor way having wee breaks drew the crowds. If Igo back it will be 2 dogs and 2 cats as a couple of newbies have moved in
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 08:59 PM

Can we stay on topic please, this is a new member's Introduction thread.
Nobaggage

10-02-2013, 09:01 PM

Sorry missbell......
Hope to see you on some of the animal threads love to hear about your donkeys

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top