Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
misty
Northamptonshire UK
misty is female  misty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2009, 10:53 AM

Re: Isn't she gorgeous!!!

Lovely piccies there. especially the one where the pups are being fed.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2009, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Lucky Moli Maggie is beautiful.

Boxer puppies, little balls of velvet gorgeousness smelling all warm and milky xxx
What a perfect description Meg
Calismum
Scotland
Calismum is female  Calismum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2009, 11:53 PM

Moli - I am green with envy. One of my fav breeds. Could you steal the dark brindle one for me please!

We had a boxer for a few weeks when I was young (looking after for an old neighbour while he was in hospital) I used to snuggle up with him in his bed, read him stories and we shared ice cream cones together. I was heartbroken when our neighbour recovered and came home.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2009, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Calismum ->
Moli - I am green with envy. One of my fav breeds. Could you steal the dark brindle one for me please!

We had a boxer for a few weeks when I was young (looking after for an old neighbour while he was in hospital) I used to snuggle up with him in his bed, read him stories and we shared ice cream cones together. I was heartbroken when our neighbour recovered and came home.
Do not think the little brindle girl is booked yet CM

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top