Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 07:34 AM

A spring type of Saturday

Good morning everyone

This mornings walk was just like a spring morning, the Dawn corus singing us on our way down the lane, the cows were the backing group and the Rooks were the overhead security flying around with no real purpose.
The temperature is 16 degrees but here in my study it is 29 degrees so the window is wide open and there is a large fan running to move the air around.

Nothing planned for today so I may just spend some time cleaning out a lot of Photo's off the computer back up discs before going out for lunch.

Have a great day everyone and ask yourself, who needs my attention today, there is bound to be someone waiting for you to show them that you are fond of them.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 08:39 AM

Re: A spring type of Saturday

Good morning all! The sun is breaking through and promises to be another very warm day at 23°C.

Should really be doing some ironing....but in this warm weather?....I shall leave it 'til it gets a little cooler

Have a good day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 10:38 AM

Hi all, nothing planned for this morning other than dog sitting and staying cool.

Fajitas for lunch and friends coming over for coffee this afternoon.

Have a great day in the sun, autumn will be along all too sooon...

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 12:26 PM

Good afternoon all, looking at the weather satellite shots and I see this long streak of miserable cloud snailing it's way across the Country causing non stop rain, we can expect another 24 hours of it at least, southern parts of Britain are cloudless, lucky Folks. What can one do on a Saturday like this?, I know what I'm going to do, I'll give you one guess.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 12:31 PM

Easy to guess where you're off to Jem
Barry, you're nothing planned is a great idea, you'll be up and down, in and out all day with that little bundle
We are off to my grandson's 5th birthday party later, apparently Transformers are all the rage again.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 12:32 PM

Hello everyone!

Another scorcher here, cloudless sky and little breeze.

Who would have dreamed we could have weather like this on the 1st October when normally we would be thinking of turning the central heating on!

Today will be restful and in the garden, making the most of it.

Have a very pleasant day all!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 02:30 PM

A very belated good morning all had an unexpected visit from my brother who took me out to lunch.

A very hot day here, just going to take Chloe out for a quick stroll under the trees . Enjoy the rest of your day
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 03:12 PM

Well just like Jem we are in the rain again, and its quite chilly. Been to the vets this morning as phoebe was not herself, not eating her dinner and not jumping up on the bed or chairs, was worried it might be the return of Pancreatitis, so off we went ...... and of course she is fine, her pancreas is relaxed but we have some Anti Bs in case there is a bug lurking from the couple of days of hot weather!. She is back on the Hills WD and I am concidering going into pole dancing to buy the food.!!!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 03:37 PM

Hi all, I'm in the rotten weather group; the cold front is finally here. A bit past 10:30 am and only 9 C (47 F) with on-and-off rain and blustery winds; a raw unpleasant day, Yesterday at this time it was 22 C.... the eaerage high is 23 C, won't see that for days. Grumble!!

AnnieM, got the giggles at the pole-dancing! Barry, how's Alfie settling in?

Enjoy the warmth, those lucky enough to have it.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
She is back on the Hills WD and I am concidering going into pole dancing to buy the food.!!!
Oh Annie, you've done it again, hilarious!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top