Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 07:29 AM

Cleaning Friday

Good morning everyone

The heat is here again,18 degrees and the sun has not risen yet.Mother natures creatures were up early and foraging around for food as well as greeting everyone with their noisey chatter.

Pland for today, Friday is clean up day so the morning is spoken for, lunch is at home, Fish and chips(home made) and then the afternoon is to be spent doing absolutely nothing, before an evening of ???????.

Have a great day whatever you do and remember to share you time closely with loved ones if possible.

Eileen my thoughts and prayers are with you and the loss of your friend.
Even when it is expected the end still comes as a shock, that is why I am always saying let your loved one know how you feel today, tomorrow it could be to late.
As we get older and wiser our friends get fewer so make the most of what you have.
Eileen (((hugs)))
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 09:37 AM

Re: Cleaning Friday

A very good morning AB and to all and sundry forumeers from a very warm Midlands, where all is well at plantman towers..

The shopping is done and we're just having coffee before going to collect our new puppy Alfie, who will probably dictate what we do for the rest of the day.... I will try to post some pictures of the mayhem later....

Have a great day all,

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 11:29 AM

Good morning everyone another fantastic day.The trees are looking glorious with their reds and golds.

I look forward to pictures of Alfie Barry .

I have done the shopping and am off to babysit Hannah later , Friday is swimming lesson day for the twins

Sadly there was a death in the garden this morning, I found a robin which had flown into the closed window .

Have a lovely day one and all...
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 11:47 AM

Good morning all, it's a bit dull here today but very warm. More work on today but the end is in sight and soon I shall be free again.
Great idea Meg starting the twins swimming at an early age, I remember teaching my two children many moons ago.
I think it's blackberry season again, there's not many fields left near me anymore, all built up now, but I used to love picking 'Blackers' when I was a kid.
Don't eat any dodgy berries and be careful crossing the road Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 01:44 PM

A sunny hello to all! It's a wonderful day, not a cloud in sight and just a slight breeze blowing. What a late bonus this is for us! The washing dried perfectly on the line in two hours but the ironing can wait until it gets cooler.

Looking forward to seeing Alfie, Barry

Enjoy your day!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 02:39 PM

Beautiful day here too, clear blue sky and all's quiet, been watching two cute squirrels this week playing and chasing, burying acorns (sorry Eileen). Flicked all the cobwebs off the washing-lines again, doing a quick jump backwards incase there's a spider lurking.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 02:44 PM

Its sunny here and slightly breezy, I was going to do some more gardening today( sounds good doesnt it)what it means a slow limp round the house, but not up to it today so I am sat here instead.Have a good weekend Folks.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2011, 04:04 PM

Hi all! Nice that you're having such lovely weather. It's pleasant here too, lots of sun and not as cool: near 11 am and up to 22 C (72 F) already. . Will be a nice day before the cold front gets here tonight and tomorrow; will be about 20 degrees colder, brr! The predicted high will be 17!! Not my weather.

AB, thanks for your kind words, so true. Barry, hope introducing Alfie goes well. Maryl, hope you'll enjoy pulling up all the oaklets from your garden come Spring that have sprouted from the squirrel's acorns; how I detest those vermin!! Bah! (Rant over )

Enjoy the day, Winter cometh!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top