Join for free
Page 186 of 190 « First < 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 09:57 PM

Re: Bob's Bits.

Originally Posted by BEZ ->
Just for a minute I thought there was a naturists section!

I can only admire the energy.
I like your thinking BEZ, I'm sure we could put something together......
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2020, 10:06 PM

Nice pair of pins. Have they been Cuprinol'd?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2020, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Nice pair of pins. Have they been Cuprinol'd?
Thanks d00d, you say the nicest things......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

03-09-2020, 10:59 AM

After last night's heavy rain I thought it best to avoid the 'Mud Fest' that is the lane, so I chose a nice six mile road course.
I was surprised how warm and humid it was, like running in custard!.... Not much traffic at that time in the morning but the sky was dark and filled with rain.

I managed to get to four miles before some large spots of rain bounced off the road in front of me, but fortunately didn't turn into anything biblical. From my vantage point on the quiet country road I could see the next village didn't fare so well, as the heavy black cloud seemed to descend to the ground.

After tired legs at the start, I found a decent pace and even injected a few changes of gear along the way.....

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

06-09-2020, 12:56 PM

Nice quiet morning and only saw one car while out on the country roads. Nothing spectacular, but I enjoyed the 8.2 mile outing, just had to be careful of all the acorns spread across the road everywhere. Is it just me, or has spring and summer flashed by my eyes before I noticed them passing...I need to slow down a bit...

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 03:40 PM

Its not just you Foxy..... seems like it was just Christmas and its almost winter again..... we all missed out on this year.

Good time by the way... you fit thing
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

06-09-2020, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Its not just you Foxy..... seems like it was just Christmas and its almost winter again..... we all missed out on this year.

Good time by the way... you fit thing
Thanks Summer, either the world is going faster, or we are going slower.....I think it might be the latter.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

08-09-2020, 12:15 PM

It was definitely me going slower on my Tuesday five this morning. At 66% humidity it seemed harder than usual and it got me wondering if the air quality might be the reason for my tired legs. Whatever it was, It was nice to get home and enjoy a shower and a steaming bowl of porridge. Not at the same time of course....

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

10-09-2020, 11:30 AM

Suddenly it's Autumn.
Although clear and calm as I led out for my Thursday six, there was a definite nip in the air, and it took me about three miles for my arms to start feeling warm. The sun had only just risen and was stuck behind some low lying clouds on the horizon. The river and canal were shrouded with mist that hung just a few feet from the surface of the water, and an eerie feeling sent a shiver down my back. My pace quickened!

Despite my cold arms it was a good morning for running. The air felt fresh, and there was no sign of the tiredness that had plagued me on some of my previous runs.
I made good time out on the lonely country roads, and chose the road run in favour of the lanes. A mile extra, and no people or cars once I had left the village.

I actually felt like injecting a few short fast bursts, and it certainly paid dividends, because I had to go back in my journal exactly a year before I found I had run this course as fast....This was today's effort...

Almost exactly one year ago today, on Sunday the 8th of September, I ran exactly the same time as this morning.....Down to the second..... Spooky or what....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 11:38 AM

Hi

You would not want to see the Mothers taking the kids to School.

Not unless you had a Cellulite Fetish.

Thin kids, thin parents.

Never a problem, never litter.

Fat kids, fat parents, always a problem.

Page 186 of 190 « First < 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top