Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 02:07 PM

It makes my blood boil

Sentences like this really, really make me mad.

Quote:

"A man was caught on dash-cam beating his cocker spaniel in public.
Thug Gregory Phillips, 40, was seen repeatedly punching the dog outside a shop in March.
He then threw it into the boot of his car along-side other dogs and continued to strike it.

Onlookers can be heard shouting at him to stop at his home town of Glynneath, South Wales.
Phillips admitted an offence under the Animal Welfare Act at Swansea magistrates court.
He was given a 12-month community order and must do 150 hours of unpaid work."

How the hell is that going to stop him punching his dogs again? !!!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 02:28 PM

Re: It makes my blood boil

Can we assume that he's also been banned from keeping animals for life?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Can we assume that he's also been banned from keeping animals for life?

NO, we can't Judd!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 03:34 PM

A despicable non-sentence.

This country is becoming a criminals' dream.
Judges giving ridiculously easy sentences.
Police arresting law abiding people whilst at the same time taking the knee to BLM and XR anarchists.
Locusts coming here in preference to France and other EU countries because they know there are no consequences to crime.

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?
If so, I'm afraid I can't see it.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 03:41 PM

I don't understand why the RSPCA didn't ask for the dogs to be taken from this poor excuse of a human being and he being banned from keeping animals for life.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:42 PM

he's a monster, I'd like to punch him right hard on the nose and knock him out. Nasty, nasty person. Why would ANYONE want to beat an animal like that is just beyond my comprehension. What kind of people do we have walking among us, urgh, don't answer that, they aren't people they are demons in disguise.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
he's a monster, I'd like to punch him right hard on the nose and knock him out. Nasty, nasty person. Why would ANYONE want to beat an animal like that is just beyond my comprehension. What kind of people do we have walking among us, urgh, don't answer that, they aren't people they are demons in disguise.
In my pretend world of poetic justice, he'd be beaten to the same degree, publicly.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
In my pretend world of poetic justice, he'd be beaten to the same degree, publicly.
Mine too, then set some dogs on him.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Mine too, then set some dogs on him.
but then you'd get locked up and he'd be free. Mad world
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2020, 07:57 PM

Have done to you as you do unto others,should be the law

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top