Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 07:25 PM

Re: All Creatures Great and Small.

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Well, two episodes in I'm finding it uninteresting so far. I can't stand either of the Farnon brothers and Herriot is just a spineless wuss. I'll give it another episode, maybe two and if the series doesn't buck up I'll not bother with it any more.

I find myself wishing they'd show more of the scenery and less of the actors!
I can understand that. Well, it is Yorkshire after all.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I find myself wishing they'd show more of the scenery and less of the actors!
I've been watching 'Last of the Summer Wine' on UKTV Play. There are many beautiful views of local scenery on that as well.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 11:33 PM

Have just finished watching this on catch-up and in have to say that I've really enjoyed it. Hope that a new series is in the pipeline.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Have just finished watching this on catch-up and in have to say that I've really enjoyed it. Hope that a new series is in the pipeline.

You surprise me Judd. A country vets series?

I thought you were more into Uni Challenge and Science Fiction, and such?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 01:51 AM

I was expecting another episode this week but none has materialised so I guess that's the end of the series, which seems to me, therefore, to have been far too short .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 11:05 AM

I am really sad the series finished so soon . I understand there is to be a Christmas Special and I read a second series is being considered because the first has been popular .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am really sad the series finished so soon . I understand there is to be a Christmas Special and I read a second series is being considered because the first has been popular .
I shall look forward to that .....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I shall look forward to that .....
So will I Omah in what looks like being a bleak Christmas
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2020, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
We, too, were a little disappointed to find that the (first) series has ended, as we found it excellent.

I hope that they do decide to film another series, and another, and another...

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top