Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 05:26 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning all, and White Rabbits for the first of October....

After a good day's rain yesterday which the garden was thankful for, it is forecast dry for today methinks, and a full moon tonight...

Nothing much planned other than my mum visiting for lunch and I have some minor odd jobs to do in the meantime.

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 05:40 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning Barry and everyone,

I am going to do something I have not done since June - I am going to a supermarket. Normally I loathe them and avoid them like the plague - but - because of this C19 plague and 'lockdowns' etc., it will be a novel trip out! How sad is that??!!

Stay safe
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 06:24 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A bit tired after hospital yesterday so will be taking it easy.

Have a good day all and stay safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 08:21 AM

Good morning everyone

Yes black and white rabbits from me too....does that mean its about 12 weeks to Christmas ....think it does

I have a man coming to hopefully mend my oven today I say hopefully because he was supposed to ring me and he hasn't yet but I'm ever the optimist it wouldn't surprise me if I stay in all day and he doesn't come...oh well fingers crossed.

Have a good day all....stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 09:08 AM

Good morning everyone autumn is definitely here with a damp feeling in the air.

I need to go to town and collect my prescription then hope to do some jobs outside tidying up plant pots.

The second batch of garlic has arrived, the first lot contained mouldy bulbs . I need to construct a frame to protect the garlic from the Allium leaf miner before I plant the garlic, a job for a wet day.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 10:10 AM

Good morning all looks like a good start to October, clear blue sky and sunshine.

Hoping to tidy the garden later and maybe plant some bulbs.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2020, 11:20 AM

Good morning everybody.

Another day in isolation for me but daughter Sue is coming with some shopping this afternoon. I expect she'll stay for a socially distanced chat & cuppa.

I've just put a joint of beef in my slow cooker ready for this evening. I haven't done a roast beef dinner for ages.

If I can find the energy I might sort my greenhouse & shed out with Tony's help.

Have a good day all.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top