Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 10:13 PM

Hobbies.

Hi

I love Live Performances.

Cirque De Solei in particular.

An animal free circus, but amazing to see.

I have travelled a lot to see them, often cheaper than a ticket here in the UK.

One of the most memorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztXmzMvSXZ0
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 01:09 AM

Re: Hobbies.

Silly me. I thought this thread was about hobbies.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 02:34 AM

The heading says "hobbies". So I guess that means anything you like doing for enjoyment? My hobbies are music - listening and playing (I guest in a little blues band occasionally) ; Cooking - "mediterrasian" food mostly ; just hanging out with my family and having the occasional surf. I'm nearly 70 but I enjoy it just as much as I did when I was a young "grommet" Oh and I like live performances also.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Silly me. I thought this thread was about hobbies.
Hi

It is a hobby for me, same as eating in the Top 50 restaurants, 2003, is.

It is far less boring than my main hobby of fishing
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 07:53 AM

LOL Swimmy - I as lief go fishing as go to a circus where there might be scary clowns!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 09:06 AM

I love live performances too...music particularly. As for hobbies I'm looking for something to occupy me over winter.....have a few ideas one being renovating some dining chairs....i have to find the chairs first though ....at the right price.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 09:29 AM

Underwater wrestling. Which I gave up due to asthma...honest I have for a number of years been training for the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games and have been entered for the half litre snatch. I train most nights at the Boars Heads, I fear that due to lockdown and my training venue closing at 10 pm each night I may not be up to speed yet. Wish me luck...better still send me beer. Thank you.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:33 AM

I love Cirque de Soleil too Swims, missed out on a trip to see them in London a couple of years ago cos I was ill.

I'm busy with lots of craft hobbies atm. Halloween stuff and Xmas.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:38 AM

My favourite hobby is musical theatre and that has gone put the window now. Im so fed up that I has 3 shows booked that have been cancelled, I miss theatre a lot.

Another hobby/pastime is cinema but they arent showing new films at the moment. I really dont know how they are keeping the cinema open as they are all but empty. I dread them announcing they have had to close due to going bankrupt.

Graphic design takes up some of my spare time as does writing poetry.

Shopping for clothes, shoes and handbags is a hobby of mine that my husband despairs of lol

Eating, drinking cappuccino and catching up with friends

Gym and swimming

Holidaying abroad but that's gone out the window for now

Visiting beautiful places that are a sight for sore eyes, i love love love to see beautiful scenery and architecture.

Sleeping is my favourite end of day hobby
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Underwater wrestling. Which I gave up due to asthma...honest I have for a number of years been training for the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games and have been entered for the half litre snatch. I train most nights at the Boars Heads, I fear that due to lockdown and my training venue closing at 10 pm each night I may not be up to speed yet. Wish me luck...better still send me beer. Thank you.

I'm applying for the job as 'Mopper' Vlad....During your training nights I will stand by with an adequate absorbent material to remove any spillages that may occur due to sloppy manoeuvres with the heavy receptacles ...

I have had great experience removing surplus 'John Smiths Bitter' from most bars in the Doncaster area over the years, although I might be a little rusty using a towel rail....But I'm sure I'll get the hang of it...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top