Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 08:54 PM

Re: Finally had a holiday

I suppose hiring a canal boat is out of the question as well
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2020, 09:03 PM

No surprisingly realspeed. My friend and her family hired one for a week before the schools went back.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 08:41 AM

Oooh, how nice to be able to get away! I've not stayed in a hotel or BnB for years now, since getting Holly. I am trying to build up her overnight stays with the day carer, and will try 2 nights soon. I could maybe book somewhere, Covid permitting, especially now my back injury has eased off considerably and I am able to drive without being in absolute agony!

I loved Cromer when sis and I popped up there earlier this year, after doing a shop in N Walsham Sainsburys. Would love to see it again and go into that wonderful gift shop (where I bought a few ornaments for myself).

Sis talked of her and me maybe going to Malta next year for a week. Hmmm, I wonder if that's pushing it with the dog?

Have a lovely time, those of you going away. Doesn't matter how short, or where, Mags is right.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2020, 09:53 AM

Thank you Jazzi ,all the best 'I shall be off 30 mins .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top