Join for free
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 10:40 AM

The Wright Stuff v jeremy Vine

I got fed up with Matthew Wrightbeing rude to people so I was quite relieved when he left, I was hoping Anne Diamond would take over but we got Jeremy Vine instead.

He seems obsessive about Covid, cycling and drawing silly things. I've now stopped watching apart from the Stories of the Day.
I like to watch something at coffee time.

It's the only thing I watch until evening apart from PMQs on Wednesdays.

Who do you prefer Wright or Vine?
Anyone else you'd prefer?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 11:28 AM

Re: The Wright Stuff v jeremy Vine

I haven't seen Vine on this particular programme but out of the two I prefer him to Wrighty. He does a great job on Eggheads and also on his radio show.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 11:33 AM

Occasionally will watch but I do like Anne diamond in discussion programmes . She is feisty and says it as it is . Sadly we hardly see her on TV now .
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I got fed up with Matthew Wrightbeing rude to people so I was quite relieved when he left, I was hoping Anne Diamond would take over but we got Jeremy Vine instead.

He seems obsessive about Covid, cycling and drawing silly things. I've now stopped watching apart from the Stories of the Day.
I like to watch something at coffee time.

It's the only thing I watch until evening apart from PMQs on Wednesdays.

Who do you prefer Wright or Vine?
Anyone else you'd prefer?
You missed out all the days that Viney takes off Tessa??
But otherwise l agree he is preferable to Wrighty!!

Donkeyman! 👍👍
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 12:43 PM

I stopped watching these type of shows a long time ago. Simply couldn't be bothered with them.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 04:18 PM

I've never watched either so can't comment on their TV shows but I do like to listen to JV on R2 especially when he's tackling something meaty.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 04:31 PM

Ann Diamond is excellent as a presenter. I only watch the programme if she is the presenter.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2020, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You missed out all the days that Viney takes off Tessa??
But otherwise l agree he is preferable to Wrighty!!

Donkeyman! 👍👍
I do watch when Anne is hosting. Storm is good too!
Vine lost control with Laurence Fox and Yasmin Alibhai Brown battling it out!
He's a bit weak.

I listened to his radio show in the car a few times, same topics as his TV show.

I wish he'd have more interesting people on the panel. Some of them are so predictable.
I like Neil Stuke and a few others that Wright had. (not that Lowry woman)

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top