Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 05:47 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning everyone.

A bit wet around the edges here today - but very warm already and due to hit 70f by lunchtime. Weird weather.

Waiting for more deliveries today - a couple of step stools, some shelving, my prescription from Pharmacy2U, and some Craft Dies.

Other than that - nothing planned.

Have a safe day.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 06:31 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Bin night tonight! Rain forecast for tomorrow so made the most of my walk today. - might not get out on the weekend.

Still locked down so that's enough excitement for today.

Enjoy your day
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 07:39 AM

Good morning everyone! Warm and sunny here. A few things to do on the allotment and general pottering to be had. Need to take the dog to the vets about her ear (again) too - this heat makes it worse, poor pup. Anyway, I hope everybody has a lovely day!
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

08-07-2021, 07:41 AM

Good morning all,

”The sun is out, the sky is blue, there’s not a cloud to spoil the view”

As always our daily chat with mum. Some shopping this morning. We’ve been invited to friends for the evening, but other than that we’re taking the day as it comes.

Have a good one
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 07:50 AM

Good morning everybody.

This morning I'm going to see my friend Jean who lost her husband a few months ago. So far I have had no luck in getting her interested in anything or even having a little walk outside. We just sit & chat but she tells me it helps her. I have all the details of Cruise Bereavement for her but unfortunately they haven't re-opened their group meetings yet. I hope it won't be too long.

This afternoon I need to prepare something for Tony's dinner tonight that he can just warm up in the microwave.

I won't be eating with him tonight as it's my 'Girls night out' I'm meeting some friends for a meal followed by 'The Ladyboys of Bangkok ' show. I don't expect to be home much before 11.00pm as I'm relying on buses to get me there & back.

Tony refuses to go to the kids for an hour or two - says he'll be ok on his own so I've asked Sue to pop round & keep him company for a while..

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 07:51 AM

Good morning everyone

I'm sitting down with a kitchen planner today....its daft I'm so excited about a kitchen but have to admit I am...ha!

Gorgeous day in Yorkshire...just gorgeous I will be out enjoying it later. Have a good one everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Good morning everybody.

This morning I'm going to see my friend Jean who lost her husband a few months ago. So far I have had no luck in getting her interested in anything or even having a little walk outside. We just sit & chat but she tells me it helps her. I have all the details of Cruise Bereavement for her but unfortunately they haven't re-opened their group meetings yet. I hope it won't be too long.

This afternoon I need to prepare something for Tony's dinner tonight that he can just warm up in the microwave.

I won't be eating with him tonight as it's my 'Girls night out' I'm meeting some friends for a meal followed by 'The Ladyboys of Bangkok ' show. I don't expect to be home much before 11.00pm as I'm relying on buses to get me there & back.

Tony refuses to go to the kids for an hour or two - says he'll be ok on his own so I've asked Sue to pop round & keep him company for a while..

Have a good day all.
I'm jealous about the Ladyboys Carol I heard its a great show....let us know.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 08:19 AM

Good morning everyone, a lovely summer's morning here too and a warm afternoon in prospect apparently, anyone would think it was July..

No big plans for the day, I'll be making chicken tagine for lunch and then maybe the afternoon in my deckchair with a cold beer and a book, luvverly...

Have a good day folks
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 08:31 AM

Good morning everyone, overcast and dull here, but still warm. It's not one of our days to have our daughter's dog, and I had thought, in the back of my mind, that we might go out somewhere. But that idea's been scuppered because my daughter said a couple of Amazon orders will be delivered to us today - she usually arranges delivery to us as she's working. So we shall be staying put!

Have a good Thursday folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2021, 08:37 AM

Good morning all sunny and warm, looks like summer has returned!

Off to the hairdressers this morning then I’ll call into Sainsbury’s on the way home to get a few things I need.

Busy day ahead.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top