Join for free
Page 2 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 07:26 AM

Re: Flirting before bonding on this site

Yes ... let's have it all out in the open.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 07:27 AM

I just discovered that you can change pm's to contacts and friends only. I suppose you'd have to unfriend someone who got on your nerves and add someone you wanted to message, but it's worth knowing
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 07:38 AM

That sounds a bit of a Faff.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I just discovered that you can change pm's to contacts and friends only. I suppose you'd have to unfriend someone who got on your nerves and add someone you wanted to message, but it's worth knowing
Mass PM-ing, whatever next!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 08:19 AM

If anyone tries to flirt with me it is a huge turn off, just as it would be in real life.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:12 AM

Flirting before bonding?
I could have sworn I joined a discussion site or is it now a dating site?

Besides, most of the men on here are married. I will be friendly with them but l wouldn’t flirt with a married man. That is off limits for me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
If anyone tries to flirt with me it is a huge turn off, just as it would be in real life.
Stop playing hard to get you Minx.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:19 AM

I suppose it's what the individual classes as flirting....
Flirting is just friendly banter to me and married people can do that....surely it's allowed
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
There seems to be genuine flirting, caring, concern and bonding between members. The women make me smile with the teasing among themselves, and the support they offer up when the guys begin trying their hand at flirting is part of what makes this forum work.

Over 50, or 60, or 70 doesn't slow us down at connecting in all the ways that make for warm and geniune relationships.

Do you agree? Care to share anything, because I've got the time to be entertained.
I always enjoyed reading one members hilarious attempts to snare a certain birdwatcher, with other members help off course. Entrapment came to mind but who cared..as our hero wriggled out of situations many times and it made for some great posts non of which ever went over the top.

Flirting can be enjoyable to read as they have proved, purely because it neve got cringeworthy and was all done in the best possble taste.

It's knowing how and when to flirt that is the secret .

p.s Names have been deliberately avoided so as not to spoil
any current plotting or escape plans
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2018, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I suppose it's what the individual classes as flirting....
Flirting is just friendly banter to me and married people can do that....surely it's allowed
I think flirting online is acceptable because the chances of anything happening because of it are extremely low, whereas in real life it can go much further.

Page 2 of 31 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top