Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 02:54 PM

Re: Susiejaegar in the hotseat.

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Hi Susie

I notice you're interested in tracing your family tree, something I'd like to do someday.

How far have you managed to look back so far?
Hi Floydy,

I did my Husbands side of the Family, which I managed to go back to early 1800's it was quite difficult because all of his relatives are German, hence the name Jaeger, and everyone is called Robert including my Husband. I did some of my Family but didn't get very far.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi Susie, nice to see you in the hotseat......

Do you remember your first kiss? How about your first date?
Would you like to tell us a bit about it?
Hi Blue,

My first kiss was when I was 13, I sometime went to my School friends House for dinner instead of School dinners and her brother fancied me, then one day we was sitting on the stairs and well it just happened.

My first proper date I was 15 and he was 17, he name was Dave Love, my Parents like him, during the day he used to do Tapdancing and in the evenings he was a DJ, but it didn't last that long.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

14-09-2018, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Hi Susie. What is your favourite food, and least favourite?
Hi John,

I love Indian food and anything spicy and hot.
Also love Fish 'n' Chips.

I hate Heart, Brains, Kidneys, Faggots etc.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 04:33 PM

Susie, that cottage looks like it's out of a movie set. Most of us would be worried about the thatched roof,and it's upkeep. As the period is 1690, are you fearful of ghosts perhaps!?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 04:54 PM

Hi Susie
what traits do you look for in friends? And what do you avoid?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 06:25 PM

Susie, does your husband use the internet much & does he go on forums?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

14-09-2018, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Susie, that cottage looks like it's out of a movie set. Most of us would be worried about the thatched roof,and it's upkeep. As the period is 1690, are you fearful of ghosts perhaps!?
Hi John,

The cottage is 1660, and as for the Thatch Roof catching fire etc. i'm not worried about it, its been good all these years with no problem, the Insurance on the House is £100 pa more then what we normally pay.

And I would love to have ghosts, i'm into ghost hunting John, as long as its a friendly one and likes Cats then I don't mind living with them.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

14-09-2018, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Hi Susie
what traits do you look for in friends? And what do you avoid?

Hi Aysa,

A good friend to me is someone who listens to me and would help me out in a situation.

I Try to avoid any arguments.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

14-09-2018, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Susie, does your husband use the internet much & does he go on forums?
Hi Carol,

My Husband only goes on the Internet for ebay or looking for a property, he doesn't know how to do emails and he is not interested in forums.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2018, 07:14 PM

Susie - you have mentioned Bob Marley and reggae - what other kind of music do you like ?

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top