Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 02:36 PM

The Remainers Party Political Broadcast - CH4.

Did anyone watch the Goon Show on Channel 4 last night?
I know I shouldn’t have but I laughed so much at the blatant propaganda churned out with absolutely no shame.. Of course the end result of the survey was 54%-46% to remain in the EU. Even the laughable presenter, Krishnan Guru-Murphy (who incidentally gave all the remainer panalists time to have their say, but butted in or stopped Nigel from doing the same)
The wally of a presenter couldn’t even hide his smug,remain self from uttering his parting words as the programme ended. “We’re In”

First, we were informed that the audience was 50/50 leave and remain. Of course it was!!!!!! The remain supporting CH4 wouldn’t dream of BS the public.

Let’s look at the fair representatives on the three little panels of two each. Fair representation one would assume? Oh dear no, Nigel Farage was well stitched up by CH4 (who by the way, receive lucrative funding from the EU.) he was spot on when he said the show was rigged. Four of the six of the panel were Remoaners. The fifth was a survey guru, who couldn’t hide his delight at the “results”. I can almost guarantee it was the same with the audience.

The questions were also rigged. Where was the question “Do you believe Freedom of Movement should be stopped, or Not?” The question, which was a hot potato during the runup to the referendum, was not used once in the survey! To get a true reflection of people’s current views, that should have been asked in the survey, but no, they conveniently replaced that important and relevent question with just the pithy “should we be able to live and work in other countries?” and they wonder why the majority said yes? Nicely rigged again!
They must think people are really stupid to believe the hogwash that came out on that biased Remainer propaganda show.

How about the survey itself carried out by Survation. (a Remain supporting media company), They state that 20,000 people were surveyed across the country.
Correct me if I’m wrong but there are 48,327 cities, towns and villages in the UK, so accordingly, there were exactly ˝ of a person per place for this survey! And they call that a true reflection of how everybody would vote if asked again? DOH!
Cross section of ages? 18+. Is the answer. How convenient. Just throw some over 50’s in to make the survey look realistic.

The programme was so biased it was embarrassing. But.. CH4, along with the BBC, have long given up any pretence of possessing any scruples, integrity and pride in being neutral. They are both an absolute disgrace.
And we all know about surveys, don’t we? Well, Remainers do, just think back to the referendum when the champagne bottles were ready to be popped at the survey figures.

However, the millions who voted leave and won, will only have their resolve strengthened by this propaganda programme, conveniently aired just as Theresa May goes to her cabinet over the Brexit deal. Admittedly, one cannot stop some being fooled by this trickery, but I can almost guarantee it, if another referendum were to come about through the lies and fraud taking place by the remain side, the figures wanting to leave will be higher than the original figure, simply because the true figure if speaking to those on the doorstep, instead of over the phone, had been shown, Remainers would be cacking themselves.

One thing I am confident of stating - if after what I witnessed last night is representative of all that is being carried out by anti-democratic remainers, one can only draw one conclusion. ----There is no difference between the EU, it’s Vichy, and North Korea. The only difference is that North Korea doesn’t know there is another way!!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 03:25 PM

Re: The Remainers Party Political Broadcast - CH4.

I didn't watch all of this, as I watched 'Only Connect', which is a far more interesting and attractive proposition, being presented by Victoria Coren.

But when I did change over, it was more or less as I expected - Very biased in favour of Remain, including the presenter, and Nigel being frequently interrupted or challenged, yet he allowed others to have their say, which makes for a very irritating and frustrating programme.
That is something any decent presenter should have jumped on; he's obviously been taking lessons from Dimbleby

But Nigel did manage to make one point - those who voted Leave have mostly been silent, and perhaps too naively, expected that others would respect the Referendum result and allow the due democratic process to take place
Instead the Remainers, aided and abetted by the media, have continued with their campaign almost constantly and unhindered for the more than two years since the result

Incidentally, if you watch any of these sort of discussions, it is always the Left and the Remainers who interrupt, and are allowed to do so
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 03:39 PM

One thing I love about Nigel is he is so fair on his radio shows everyone gets a fair time and he will allow all opinions a turn. It's quite sad to hear he isn't being afforded the same on other shows.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->

Incidentally, if you watch any of these sort of discussions, it is always the Left and the Remainers who interrupt, and are allowed to do so
Luckily leavers are always right and it takes only one of them to outshout a discussion.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Did anyone watch the Goon Show on Channel 4 last night?
I know I shouldn’t have but I laughed so much at the blatant propaganda churned out with absolutely no shame.. Of course the end result of the survey was 54%-46% to remain in the EU. Even the laughable presenter, Krishnan Guru-Murphy (who incidentally gave all the remainer panalists time to have their say, but butted in or stopped Nigel from doing the same)
The wally of a presenter couldn’t even hide his smug,remain self from uttering his parting words as the programme ended. “We’re In”

First, we were informed that the audience was 50/50 leave and remain. Of course it was!!!!!! The remain supporting CH4 wouldn’t dream of BS the public.

Let’s look at the fair representatives on the three little panels of two each. Fair representation one would assume? Oh dear no, Nigel Farage was well stitched up by CH4 (wo by hthway,e receive lucrative funding from the EU.) he was spot on when he said the show was rigged. Four of the six of the panel were Remoaners. The fifth was a survey guru, who couldn’t hide his delight at the “results”. I can almost guarantee it was the same with the audience.

The questions were also rigged. Where was the question “Do you believe Freedom of Movement should be stopped, or Not?” The question, which was a hot potato during the runup to the referendum, was not used once in the survey! To get a true reflection of people’s current views, that should have been asked in the survey, but no, they conveniently replaced that important and relevent question with just the pithy “should we be able to live and work in other countries?” and they wonder why the majority said yes? Nicely rigged again!
They must think people are really stupid to believe the hogwash that came out on that biased Remainer propaganda show.

How about the survey itself carried out by Survation. (a Remain supporting media company), They state that 20,000 people were surveyed across the country.
Correct me if I’m wrong but there are 48,327 cities, towns and villages in the UK, so accordingly, there were exactly ˝ of a person per place for this survey! And they call that a true reflection of how everybody would vote if asked again? DOH!
Cross section of ages? 18+. Is the answer. How convenient. Just throw some over 50’s in to make the survey look realistic.

The programme was so biased it was embarrassing. But.. CH4, along with the BBC, have long given up any pretence of possessing any scruples, integrity and pride in being neutral. They are both an absolute disgrace.
And we all know about surveys, don’t we? Well, Remainers do, just think back to the referendum when the champagne bottles were ready to be popped at the survey figures.

However, the millions who voted leave and won, will only have their resolve strengthened by this propaganda programme, conveniently aired just as Theresa May goes to her cabinet over the Brexit deal. Admittedly, one cannot stop some being fooled by this trickery, but I can almost guarantee it, if another referendum were to come about through the lies and fraud taking place by the remain side, the figures wanting to leave will be higher than the original figure, simply because the true figure if speaking to those on the doorstep, instead of over the phone, had been shown, Remainers would be cacking themselves.

One thing I am confident of stating - if after what I witnessed last night is representative of all that is being carried out by anti-democratic remainers, one can only draw one conclusion. ----There is no difference between the EU, it’s Vichy, and North Korea. The only difference is that North Korea doesn’t know there is another way!!

YAWN, yawn, yawn, If I had a million pounds I would have put it on you coming up with this nonsensical assessment of a well controlled and unbiased assessment of the country as it is now.

Your reference to C4 being funded by the EU is far from correct as usual and it was agreed to by the commission for various reasons, in line with the commissions broadcasting policy.

Channel 4 is to be given a financial safety net guaranteeing it a certain
advertising revenue. The intention is to avoid the danger that head-on
competition for advertising with Channel 3 (ITV) might dilute the quality
of its broadcasts. The Commission considers the measures to support TV
programming of quality and in minority languages as fully in keeping with
the Community's broadcasting policy.

As can be seen it is not funded directly as you infer in your comment (who by the way, receive lucrative funding from the EU.)

Again your comments about the survey company carrying out over the phone only survey is wrong as they follow numerous methods.
Survation conduct online onmibus, telephone omnibus, and custom market research including face-to-face research for a wide range of customers – public sector & politics, charities, commercial brands, corporates & financial services as well as having a strategy and advisory business.

And as for Farage, he filly busted through most of the program having nothing to say other than the audience where biased and then tried to blame the refugees coming in to Europe.

Before boring us with your merde again please do your research.

Still waiting for your questions!!!!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
In your logic the referendum outcome would only have been representative if all persons eligible to vote had been forced to vote. No way to predict what would have been the outcome if the other 30% of the population h ad given their preference. In your mind the p resent outcome is not a true rendition of the peoples vote.
First study your grammar school statistics, it could be beneficial.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
In your logic the referendum outcome would only have been representative if all persons eligible to vote had been forced to vote. No way to predict what would have been the outcome if the other 30% of the population h ad given their preference. In your mind the p resent outcome is not a true rendition of the peoples vote.
First study your grammar school statistics, it could be beneficial.
You can't force people to vote. No way can a plebiscite have credibility if people are forced to vote.

I warned you the other day about resisting the urge to press 'submit reply' when you have typed another one of your ridiculous musings.

Now, back to reality, Yes I saw the show and it was cringeworthy.
Utterly predictable bias from C4 on a poll that spoke to just 35 or so people in each constituency.
Unsurprisingly they got the result they wanted.

It's probably quite telling that no-one of any repute has referred to that poll as being meaningful in any way.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->

His Smugness returns.

How about you answering that question I put to you about you suppling us with a list of those countries who have categorically stated they do not wish to do a free trade deal with the UK post Brexit?

Still waiting for that list.....Tick Tock !!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 08:08 PM

Hi SG, I shouldn't have watched it , I thought it was pathetic and it made my blood boil
Again so many people assuming the reason many of us voted to leave and getting the assumptions wrong.

The whole idea of taking a vote when people perceive the negotiations to be chaotic is flawed , I was surprised under the circumstances that the remain vote wasn't bigger.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
YAWN, yawn, yawn, If I had a million pounds I would have put it on you coming up with this nonsensical assessment of a well controlled and unbiased assessment of the country as it is now.

Your reference to C4 being funded by the EU is far from correct as usual and it was agreed to by the commission for various reasons, in line with the commissions broadcasting policy.

Channel 4 is to be given a financial safety net guaranteeing it a certain
advertising revenue. The intention is to avoid the danger that head-on
competition for advertising with Channel 3 (ITV) might dilute the quality
of its broadcasts. The Commission considers the measures to support TV
programming of quality and in minority languages as fully in keeping with
the Community's broadcasting policy.

As can be seen it is not funded directly as you infer in your comment (who by the way, receive lucrative funding from the EU.)

Again your comments about the survey company carrying out over the phone only survey is wrong as they follow numerous methods.
Survation conduct online onmibus, telephone omnibus, and custom market research including face-to-face research for a wide range of customers – public sector & politics, charities, commercial brands, corporates & financial services as well as having a strategy and advisory business.

And as for Farage, he filly busted through most of the program having nothing to say other than the audience where biased and then tried to blame the refugees coming in to Europe.

Before boring us with your merde again please do your research.

blah, blah, blah, blah.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top