Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 11:14 AM

Re: A third Jack Russell!

Bambi could become Bamber.... an easy change there
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
You in a pink tutu walking a dog called Bambi....ha ha! The mental picture....laughing here...sorry I'll calm down now

Still laughing
I'm glad it gave you a giggle Summer. My main aim in life is to make people laugh.... but why always at my expense??
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2019, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Bambi could become Bamber.... an easy change there
Good idea Mags. I've noticed how Jacks are usually a little bow legged so maybe i'll rename him Bandy.
Cherie B
Oxfordshire
Cherie B is female  Cherie B has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 05:03 PM

I think that 'Cupcake's a lovely name Eaze and entirely agree with some of the other member's advice on keeping it or atleast changing it for something similar. It's so like you to give a home to a wee JR that's having to lose his beloved mistress and the home that he's known for six years. You say that he's not keen on men, well I hope that he will soon learn to love and trust his new master and that in a short while he'll join your other dogs in becoming 'Four Faithful Friends'.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-03-2019, 06:44 PM

EZ, if he is not keen on men, he might listen to Joan more at first, do you think?
Time will tell.

That sort of thing could be a problem with my lot too, because there has only ever been me to teach them, feed them, and walk them and groom then, so mine might be a little wary of men at first, too.

No doubt time and patience will reap rewards, and you will be well practiced by the time I send a few of mine down for you to adopt too.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey

28-03-2019, 08:49 AM

No problem Mups. Send them down. I know i'm safe in saying that cos I know there's no way you would part with any of them. This property we moved into a year or so ago has a huge garden/field at the rear and it's all fenced so no matter how many four legged friends move in there will always be room to play. Not sure about sleeping more than four in my bedroom though!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 08:51 AM

So when does Bambi Cupcake arrive EZ...any idea?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2019, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
No problem Mups. Send them down. I know i'm safe in saying that cos I know there's no way you would part with any of them. This property we moved into a year or so ago has a huge garden/field at the rear and it's all fenced so no matter how many four legged friends move in there will always be room to play. Not sure about sleeping more than four in my bedroom though!

4 of mine sleep in my room too, EZ, so I know what you mean.

Don't you son's two ever go back to their house anymore, or do you have them 24/7 now?
Is the new one spayed?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey

28-03-2019, 12:03 PM

My bungalow is in the grounds of my sons house. As he and his wife are out at work all day and sometimes out of the country on business, all the dogs are in with me for most of the time. The three of them are trotting in and out of here all day..muddy paws and all. Soon to be four of course.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-04-2019, 02:43 PM

Have you got your new little dog yet EZ?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top