Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 10:17 AM

Re: Gone Fishing!

They're not on holiday they're working hard in their constituencies. Yeah right!
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
They're not on holiday they're working hard in their constituencies. Yeah right!

Hopefully getting an ear bashing from the people who's vote they are trying to overturn.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 01:14 PM

Well I for one am really pleased they are out of their safe, cocooned London bubble. NOW they will see how they are received by their constituents. I believe they are, every last one of them, in for the shock of their lives when they will finally have to face the very people they have betrayed, their Tory/Labour association members and constituents.

There will be no soundbites acceptable such as Theresa May's "I know the people are frustrated at the delay". Home truths will be the order of the day, and my Lord, will they deserve it, treacherous morons!.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Well I for one am really pleased they are out of their safe, cocooned London bubble. NOW they will see how they are received by their constituents. I believe they are, every last one of them, in for the shock of their lives when they will finally have to face the very people they have betrayed, their Tory/Labour association members and constituents.

There will be no soundbites acceptable such as Theresa May's "I know the people are frustrated at the delay". Home truths will be the order of the day, and my Lord, will they deserve it, treacherous morons!.
I do like your posts SG
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 03:53 PM

Hi

Not all the UK has local elections in May, we don't.

My local MP is invisible, except at election times, and even then never pounding the streets.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

13-04-2019, 04:09 PM

I'm off to Holland on Sea to do some fishing.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Not all the UK has local elections in May, we don't.

My local MP is invisible, except at election times, and even then never pounding the streets.

My local MP (Dr Caroline Lucas MP) is very visible, both in the 'house' and around the city.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I'm off to Holland on Sea to do some fishing.
An you will be welcome, like any other brit.
P.s., bring enough pounds, we like the colour of your money 😁
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I don't think so, not really sure though tbh.
They get more holidays than teachers!!!!
I'm in the wrong job
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
They get more holidays than teachers!!!!
I'm in the wrong job

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top