Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 05:06 PM

Re: In case UK enters european elections

Originally Posted by Realist ->
One can well imagine that the sudden influx of new disperate political parties is being done purposefully to try and split the Tory vote at the next election. Possibly a nefarious ruse by the militant Labour Momentum idiots.

In the end, whether we like it or not, we HAVE to vote Tory if we want to keep the Marxist Corbyn out of government. Any split of a Tory vote will see him win. Thus don't be fooled imho.
It’ll be a cold day in hell before I vote Tory! I’ll vote SNP as always these days. Corbyn and TM no nothing, nor care about Scotland.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
In the end, whether we like it or not, we HAVE to vote Tory if we want to keep the Marxist Corbyn out of government.
Corbyn is not a Marxist.

Leon Trotsky, for example - that was a Marxist.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
HERE IS THE PARTY TO VOTE FOR!

https://www.voltuk.org/about

Young, idealistic, naive: the future.
Looks good to me Solasch, although how they are to reach their goals would be advantageous.

But as you say there are a number of parties already in the UK who are in the same boat, especially the party who want to be known for more than leaving the EU and then go on to show their level of IQ and call them selves 'The Brexit Party'.

Still makes me laugh every time I think of it
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by OldFogey ->
Corbyn is not a Marxist.

Leon Trotsky, for example - that was a Marxist.

McDonnell is though and that's who you will get if you vote for Corbyn. His manifesto is certainly marxist that's for sure, not that it's worth anything.
OldFogey
NW UK
OldFogey is male  OldFogey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2019, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
McDonnell is though and that's who you will get if you vote for Corbyn. His manifesto is certainly marxist that's for sure, not that it's worth anything.
I really don't wish to be offensive, Bread . . . but I don't think you'd recognise a "Marxist" if one took a dump in your mouth.

Not everyone to the "left" of Attila the Hun is a "Marxist".

It would be like me calling you a "Fascist". Inaccurate. I hope . . .
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
HERE IS THE PARTY TO VOTE FOR!

https://www.voltuk.org/about

Young, idealistic, naive: the future.
Ive had a look at the Volt page and I'm impressed most of all by the age group that is mostly involved. The young people are the future and that is one of the reasons I voted remain, why take away their European future? By the way Solasch, did you know that the voting age for the Scottish Parliament and local government elections is 16?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 03:49 PM

Those you people will spend most of their working lives paying off Italy Greece Portugal Spain and Ireland's debt.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Those you people will spend most of their working lives paying off Italy Greece Portugal Spain and Ireland's debt.
Working in these EU countries you mean, while young from the same countries will work in the UK. One big family. Ah, what would it be to be young again, eh bread?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top