Join for free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2014, 06:29 PM

David Cameron to be reported to United Nations

100s, if not 1000s, of disabled and unemployed are apparently committing suicide under the incredible assault on them by this despicable government.

You should read all the comments as some are heartbreaking.

David Cameron to be reported to United Nations over bedroom tax and benefit cuts

Lets face it care for everyone is of great concern across the board with the NHS also in the firing line. Where is it going to stop? Some people are now accusing this government of disabled / unemployed cleansing as many decent families are being forced out on the street and having to more or less beg for food; loads are topping themselves instead as they can't take it anymore.

All this in 2014 - unbelievable.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2014, 06:40 PM

Re: David Cameron to be reported to United Nations

Cant read it Mark, dont need the upset right now.
Who is reporting him .....?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2014, 06:42 PM

It is Liverpool Council, Patsy.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2014, 06:48 PM

Thanks - will it have desired impact I wonder .....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2014, 06:57 PM

I was thinking the other day after I was watching The Wright Stuff, they were on about that Benefits Street program, the way this government (I believe they're behind this sort of propaganda) is fueling resentment, demonising and hatred towards the poor and sick, is similar to the way a certain dictator started off in another part of Europe in the run up to WW2.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2014, 07:06 PM

But we don't believe everything we read in the papers, do we? Some of the 'poor' are better off than we are in our household. I think as a country we treat our unemployed, disabled, long term sick as well as any other country I've read about.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2014, 07:08 PM

Up until now we have, but, no longer....
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2014, 07:15 PM

I think it's fair to say all countries are struggling with the financial meltdown and cuts have to be made everywhere, I don't think we're on our own in this.
The Labour Government that gave the Financial Industry free reign with it's 'light touch' has a lot to answer for......we are all reaping the rewards of that, too!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

20-01-2014, 07:32 PM

The bedroom tax was an absolute disgrace - still cant believe it, like a bloomin dream !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2014, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
It is Liverpool Council, Patsy.
Says it all really....

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top