Join for free
Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 05:51 PM

Re: Nigel Farage for me - for you 2?

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
UKIP- the only party with backbone the other parties are pathetic !!😠
I have always favoured UKIP, even though they may be fascists, racists etc.

Don't really care, I would just like something different.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 05:52 PM

I would (and will) vote UKIP in a general election if I thought that it would get us out of the appalling corporate capitalist club that is the EU. I'm not convinced that, once that goal is achieved, they would be able to find policies to unite the opposing elements in their party. At present they have support on the left from working class voters disgusted with the betrayals of the Labour Party and bitterly opposed to the EU (as they have been since the original bent referendum), support from the "squeezed middle" and support from old school Tories on the far right. Apart from on the one issue of the EU, there really isn't anything these groups have in common.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->

Come to think of it - vote for me instead - sod it - f*** em all.

A VOTE FOR MKJ IS A VOTE FOR REASON!

Yikes you'd be worse than Saddam !
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
For the past couple of elections I have voted for UKIP. I now feel there no-one else who speaks for me.
I was also leaning UKIP's way zulu having been a Labour man myself for a lot of years up to 1980 when they made Worzel Gummidge leader, (Michael Foot), but although I had a lot of contact with UKIP in the run-up to last May's Elections I've heard bugger-all since.

Worrying considering just how many people did vote UKIP in May.

If we had another election now I'd probably not vote UKIP unless they pick up a bit more than they are doing at the moment.

Worzel Gummidge II is now in charge of Labour so it'd be a good time Nige - can you hear me?

Hello?!

HELLO!!!

COOEE!!! stevmk2
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->

Regime change shortly after Rachel darlin???
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
NO , he is the thin edge of the wedge, the acceptable face of racisim and discrimination.
NO NO NO Cass.
I do not think that it is racist to say that our multicultural society has not worked, that mass immigration has left our children with hardly any houses, jobs and serious shortages in respect of our NHS provision.
I could go on and on and on, but you get the grift?

I am certainly not racist, as I have two black and grown up step children. And even they say that enough is enough in respect of mass immigation.

Our country is FULL, and no more (except for people we need such aswith Australia's points system) immigration should be allowed. Enough is enough!

If THAT rant makes me a racist in your eyes as well Cass.
I give up!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:26 PM

Good 'ole Saddam Rachel.
He knew what he was doing!

If he were still in power we wouldn't have ISIS for a start.
They were more or less none existant before we bombed the crap out of Libya!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
NO NO NO Cass.
I do not think that it is racist to say that our multicultural society has not worked, that mass immigration has left our children with hardly any houses, jobs and serious shortages in respect of our NHS provision.
I could go on and on and on, but you get the grift?

I am certainly not racist, as I have two black and grown up step children. And even they say that enough is enough in respect of mass immigation.

Our country is FULL, and no more (except for people we need such aswith Australia's points system) immigration should be allowed. Enough is enough!

If THAT rant makes me a racist in your eyes as well Cass.
I give up!
It doesnt make you racist it makes you foolhardy.
What if he cant deliver, what then?
If he does stop immigration what then?
How many layers does he scrape away before its your turn?

OH is from Jewish blood one one side and gypsy on the other...guess where they ended up last time someone said they would clean up a country?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2015, 06:32 PM

You wouldn't be able to say things like that that is for sure.

There is a limit you know .
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

25-11-2015, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
It doesnt make you racist it makes you foolhardy.
What if he cant deliver, what then?
If he does stop immigration what then?
How many layers does he scrape away before its your turn?

OH is from Jewish blood one one side and gypsy on the other...guess where they ended up last time someone said they would clean up a country?
Now come on Cass.
That is a bit below the belt there to bring in about what happened to the Jews, and you are being a bit stupid there, so to speak.

If all what I said makes me foohardy in your eyes, so be it.

Don't worry though Cass.
The next load of ISIS getting past our borders to come here under the guise of refugees will soon sort us all out.
I hope that you will be happy then!

Page 4 of 19 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top