Join for free
Page 25 of 27 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 03:48 PM

Re: 39 people found dead in lorry

Even if people destroy their ID they can’t suddenly not be Vietnamese or whatever !
Linguists will soon tell where they come from .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Even if people destroy their ID they can’t suddenly not be Vietnamese or whatever !
Linguists will soon tell where they come from .
Wouldn't make one iota of difference. Without a paper trail it wouldn't get an entry visa into Vietnam. Even DNA proof wouldn't work.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Torture would be nice, but I'm afraid I can't see it happening.

An alternative would be to create prison camps of a similar type to those we had in the war. The 'inmates' would be given two choices: admit and swear to where they came from; or spend the rest of their lives in the prison camp.
Don't go soft on me JBR....I was counting on your to help with the torture!

These people are stealing our country, peoples chance to work & if they are forced to work, to pay for their illegal travel here, they are also creating money for the evil criminals who bring them here! The effects on our country will be disastrous & Britain will become a place where none of us want to live.
As you say JBR, another third world country..... and all because we were too gentle with illegal immigrants!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Wouldn't make one iota of difference. Without a paper trail it wouldn't get an entry visa into Vietnam. Even DNA proof wouldn't work.
Assuming their country of origin refuses to admit them, there is still another possibility.

As part of my 'prison camp' solution (above), a third option for them would be to make their way back across the Channel. We could even provide them will free dinghies and instruct the Border Farce to ensure they head the right way (towards France) and turn a blind eye once they've entered French waters.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Don't go soft on me JBR....I was counting on your to help with the torture!

These people are stealing our country, peoples chance to work & if they are forced to work, to pay for their illegal travel here, they are also creating money for the evil criminals who bring them here! The effects on our country will be disastrous & Britain will become a place where none of us want to live.
As you say JBR, another third world country..... and all because we were too gentle with illegal immigrants!
I'd be very happy to help you with the torture. I'm sure you're an expert and I'd very probably learn a great deal from you!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'd be very happy to help you with the torture. I'm sure you're an expert and I'd very probably learn a great deal from you!
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 05:41 PM

The below makes no sense with the driver being charged with manslaughter.

The trailer arrived at Purfleet at around 12.30am on Wednesday, and was picked up by the cab, known as the tractor, which arrived from Northern Ireland via Holyhead in North Wales on Sunday.

The lorry left the port at Purfleet shortly after 1.05am before police were called to the Waterglade Industrial Park on Eastern Avenue in Grays at 1.40am.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Yes it would AD people can be traced and sent back .
It’s not beyond the realms of possibility .
If not send them to live on one of the outer Shetland isles they will soon want to return from whence they came.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
If not send them to live on one of the outer Shetland isles
That would be "The Skerries"
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 06:33 PM

Two Romanian lorry drivers were in custody in Calais last night after eight Afghans, including four children, were found with hypothermia in the back of their UK-bound refrigerated truck.

Page 25 of 27 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top