Join for free
Page 26 of 27 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 >
Gaz55
UK
Gaz55 is male  Gaz55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 07:44 PM

Re: 39 people found dead in lorry

Unfortunately we have a government, any and all government that doesn't care who we have come to claim anything and everything they can once they get across the channel!

We have a navy. Immigration at ports!

We have(yeah ,right),immigration laws!

I have penpals across different Counties!

They work hard for a pittance! And don't even think about getting in to the UK illegal!

Work. I know that's a bad word,but try working!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes it would AD people can be traced and sent back .
It’s not beyond the realms of possibility .
If not send them to live on one of the outer Shetland isles they will soon want to return from whence they came.
Sorry, most of the illegals that destroy their identity evidence can't be traced, even if they admit their origin their home nation won't accept them without watertight evidence, and having demanded asylum there's SFA can be done other than grant it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Two Romanian lorry drivers were in custody in Calais last night after eight Afghans, including four children, were found with hypothermia in the back of their UK-bound refrigerated truck.
Good to see they are cracking down. I wonder how long it will last.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes it would AD people can be traced and sent back .
It’s not beyond the realms of possibility .
If not send them to live on one of the outer Shetland isles they will soon want to return from whence they came.
I don't know. They'd get another boat and come sailing straight back.

I think my prisoner of war camp is a better choice. Electrified fences, alsations, landmines, armed guards in watchtowers, etc.
Boot
England
Boot is female  Boot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
The below makes no sense with the driver being charged with manslaughter.

The trailer arrived at Purfleet at around 12.30am on Wednesday, and was picked up by the cab, known as the tractor, which arrived from Northern Ireland via Holyhead in North Wales on Sunday.

The lorry left the port at Purfleet shortly after 1.05am before police were called to the Waterglade Industrial Park on Eastern Avenue in Grays at 1.40am.
It makes sense if he was part of a ring of people smugglers / people traffickers, as the prosecution alleges.
He was charged with conspiracy to traffic people, conspiracy to assist unlawful immigration and money laundering, in addition to the manslaughter charges.
I assume the prosecution must have found evidence of his knowing involvement in the people smuggling operation, so even if he wasn’t present when the people were put into the container or when they died en route, if he was part of the joint criminal enterprise which resulted in their death, he could be deemed criminally liable under common law.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2019, 03:56 PM

Looks like they have been at this for quite a time .
No wonder they are worried about the backstop

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...irt-track.html
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 04:00 AM

One arrested in Dublin and remanded.

And two arrested in Vietnam.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 10:12 AM

If an illegal immigrant has no form of identification and is unwilling to provided details of their country of origin, where should they be deported to?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2019, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
If an illegal immigrant has no form of identification and is unwilling to provided details of their country of origin, where should they be deported to?
France. Let them sort it out; it's where they come from!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2019, 01:17 PM

Just found another 15 people in the back of a lorry in Wiltshire .
They are all in good health except one who has been taken to hospital .
I expect they are all delighted they have made it
( and straight away we will have to pay for them )

Page 26 of 27 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top