Join for free
Page 8 of 48 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 09:59 AM

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

That what I was thinking swims .

Meanwhile

This is very funny

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...tries-20887901
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:01 AM

I watched him fumble his way through the interview plenty of ummms n errrrs with little direct eye contact ..

How could he say when asked he didn’t regret his friendship with Epstein , any normal innocent person would of come home and scrubbed themselves with Dettol then refuse further contact.
Not return at later date for a four day visit to say goodbye .. total unbelievable madness , if something is said that’s beyond belief it often isn’t true.

I found the interview squirmingly embarrassing especially the pizza at Woking.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:07 AM

Yes he really has no idea has he ?
He’s spent four days in the house of a convicted abuser and expects us to think he’s great for lowering himself to a pizza express .
Of course I remember it ( I a senior royal went out into the slums of Woking to an establishment that makes a cheap Italian style food product of course I took my security and that of the girls with me - those that we the taxpayers had been stumping up for for years just in case the peasants were too revolting )

He would have been better ofF saying
Look I liked the bloke and all those interesting people who brown nosed me while I stayed there .
Also he puts on a good spread and I like freebies
( this is a man who appears never to have bought a drink in his life -I believe him !)
Not to mention he loaned the duchess ( that red haired nitwit he married truly a match of equals ) 15k
- why one asks does a multi millionaire need a convicted sex abuser to loan his ex 15k?
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes he really has no idea has he ?
He’s spent four days in the house of a convicted abuser and expects us to think he’s great for lowering himself to a pizza express .
Of course I remember it ( I a senior royal went out into the slums of Woking to an establishment that makes a cheap Italian style food product of course I took my security and that of the girls with me - those that we the taxpayers had been stumping up for for years just in case the peasants were too revolting )
Quite right for example ...what wife wouldn’t believe her husband who had just promised to end an affair then disappeared for 4days with mistress .
But nothing happened it was just to say goodbye ...
Rubbish rubbish
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:25 AM

Something fishy with the whole affair . IMO "There is no smoke without fire"
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

18-11-2019, 10:38 AM

Let’s hope Prince Phillip doesn’t see the interview it will probably see him off
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:41 AM

What really made me agry was that he said his decision to stay at Epstein's house was an honourable thing to do!
That was just weird!
There's a history of debauchery in the family.

You would think a member of Pizza Express ' staff would remember serving Prince Andrew no matter how long ago if ever, they could check.
Ripple

18-11-2019, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Let’s hope Prince Phillip doesn’t see the interview it will probably see him off
Well what with H&M kicking off now Andrew trying to commit verbal suicide on the telly , I can see another Annus horribilis coming on !
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Well what with H&M kicking off now Andrew trying to commit verbal suicide on the telly , I can see another Annus horribilis coming on !
Yes, welcome to the real world, Liz 'n' Phil.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Absolutely mate. As an arrogant, smug, uppity snob with a superiority complex.
Precisely.

Page 8 of 48 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top