Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 12:27 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->

I don't know what you're laughing at either, young man.

You lot may be persistent, even a little resilient, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with the ladies vast wordly knowledge and utter supremecy in this thread, has it.

Now go to bed and stay there - and be quick about it.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 12:35 AM

Be careful next to the new swimming pool Tabbs, unfortunately I accidentally dropped a bar of soap near the edge. We don't want you slipping on it and ending up in the pool.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 12:57 AM

See next post.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

18-11-2019, 12:59 AM

Right, I'm away so on this one occasion, I will allow one of you wimmin lurking in the wings to be the LTP on this one occasion. Generous to a fault, that's me.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 01:10 AM

Come on in Tabs, he's finally gone.
We can have a good natter with being interrupted now.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 08:47 AM

Thanks, Mups. Is the kettle on? It was freezing flying over tonight. Will just park the broom in it's invisible space so as those men cannot tamper with it - then I will be with you.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2019, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Thanks, Mups. Is the kettle on? It was freezing flying over tonight. Will just park the broom in it's invisible space so as those men cannot tamper with it - then I will be with you.
I would imagine it was parking the broom that took most of the time. Anyway, you had a wasted journey.... off you go.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-11-2019, 01:21 PM

Excellent.
It seems Judster is working, and Mrs. D is keeping Dongle under control, so we should have a bit of rest from their nuisance visits.

I think it might even be safe for us to go out for lunch and a chin wag ladies.
Let's lock up and go treat ourselves . . . . oh hold on, I've found something down the back of the sofa . . . . my word, I do believe it is Judd's wallet! Gosh, it's so heavy, I can hardly lift it!

How terribly kind of him, he must have left it for us to buy ourselves something nice with.

Let's go quick, before he changes his mind.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

18-11-2019, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Excellent.
It seems Judster is working, and Mrs. D is keeping Dongle under control, so we should have a bit of rest from their nuisance visits.

I think it might even be safe for us to go out for lunch and a chin wag ladies.
Let's lock up and go treat ourselves . . . . oh hold on, I've found something down the back of the sofa . . . . my word, I do believe it is Judd's wallet! Gosh, it's so heavy, I can hardly lift it!

How terribly kind of him, he must have left it for us to buy ourselves something nice with.

Let's go quick, before he changes his mind.

You won't be able to open it either - it's linked to my fingerprint, DNA, and for further security, has a combination lock. Failure to get the correct combination after the third attempt results in it exploding. On top of all that, it's a decoy. There's nothing in it.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-11-2019, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You won't be able to open it either - it's linked to my fingerprint, DNA, and for further security, has a combination lock. Failure to get the correct combination after the third attempt results in it exploding. On top of all that, it's a decoy. There's nothing in it.

No need to be embarrassed by your generosity Judsy.

We will have a lovely lunch and then go shopping all afternoon. Hahahahahaa . . .
Now, how do I get this darn thing open . . . .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top