Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 02:25 PM

makes me wonder

Just had a phone call from Nissan to see if the speedo problem
was fixed and they updated the sat nav free of charge.

This had me worried as we didn't have a speedo problem and I. had bought last years Sat Nav SD card for 2018 from a third party which was a third of the price nissan were asking for..

So I rang them back and asked what they were playing at. they don't do free updates on Nissans before 2016 build in the first place and the guy who mad the courtesy call hadn't got a clue as to who he was calling so it seems.

last years service and MOT tIIaid the tracking was out (wheel alignment). So we went to a reputable garage for an independent check and nothing wrong.

This service nothing was even mentioned about tracking, so it makes me wonder how much the garages are on the make. Something a main dealer should not do. This is at N issans at Eastbourne.

The car is now 5 years old with about 14,500 miles on the clock and the car itself is fantastic, it is the garage i wonder about
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 02:40 PM

Re: makes me wonder

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Just had a phone call from Nissan to see if the speedo problem
was fixed and they updated the sat nav free of charge.

This had me worried as we didn't have a speedo problem and I. had bought last years Sat Nav SD card for 2018 from a third party which was a third of the price nissan were asking for..

So I rang them back and asked what they were playing at. they don't do free updates on Nissans before 2016 build in the first place and the guy who mad the courtesy call hadn't got a clue as to who he was calling so it seems.

last years service and MOT tIIaid the tracking was out (wheel alignment). So we went to a reputable garage for an independent check and nothing wrong.

This service nothing was even mentioned about tracking, so it makes me wonder how much the garages are on the make. Something a main dealer should not do. This is at N issans at Eastbourne.

The car is now 5 years old with about 14,500 miles on the clock and the car itself is fantastic, it is the garage i wonder about
Main dealers are always on the make, you are better off going to an independent garage unless you have money to burn.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 03:01 PM

We took out an extended service plan which includes RAC cover and MOT
May not be the best move for the following year (last year) but this year and those that follow means we won't be paying the increase in service costs to go up year on year
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 04:31 PM

I very rarely go to Nissan now. The garage up the road have diagnosed several faults recently and I’ll miss them when I move.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 04:33 PM

I often wonder. I was wondering only last week about something.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2019, 08:43 PM

Yes. I was wondering what I was wondering about yesterday but for the life of me I cannot think what it was. I wonder if it was the same as I was wondering about today. Now what was that. It makes you wonder.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top