Join for free
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 09:20 AM

Window Shutters.

Does anyone on OFF have them?

Personally I think they look very smart....they are also very expensive ,..I was thinking about going with an independent one,just to keep the cost down.

Once they are fitted,can I still put ornaments onto my windowsill ?..
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 03:35 PM

Re: Window Shutters.

We live in a mid terrace house, downstairs front room has shutters, and we are very pleased with them. We went for the expensive option ... made to measure rather than off the shelf.

... like halfway down this page where it says LIFESTYLE SHUTTERS https://www.plantation-shutters.co.uk/ ... no internal windowsill.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 05:04 PM

Re: Window Shutters.

Originally Posted by d00d ->
We live in a mid terrace house, downstairs front room has shutters, and we are very pleased with them. We went for the expensive option ... made to measure rather than off the shelf.

... like halfway down this page where it says LIFESTYLE SHUTTERS https://www.plantation-shutters.co.uk/ ... no internal windowsill.

Oh yes,they must be made to measure,my bathroom and kitchen blinds were made to measure,I ordered themfrom Hilary's.

I won't be ordering the shutters from them,over £500 for one small window,..I think I got an online quote from plantation shutters,..just over £300..for one window....I have four Windows that I would like fitted with the shutters....

How about when it comes to cleaning the inside of the window..any problems?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top