Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 12:16 PM

Hot and Cold People.

Are we all a bit like that?

Personally,I can deal with them...I ignore.

I remember a guy....he was so high...he swept me off my feet.

A week later...the cold hurricane arrived...

At the time...I thought ,what have I done wrong..

Now...I can see "he" had the problem..

Funny or serious,Micky taking replies...I like..
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 12:58 PM

Re: Hot and Cold People.

I wouldn't like to date an Alaskan then.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:05 PM

Yep, a few of my ex neighbours were like that. I then realised they were not worth worrying about, that I had enough friends around me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:12 PM

'Cold' suits me fine
I want to be a hermit and not have to go out and speak to anyone at all
Except close family of course...

My dog provides all the conversation I need...
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 01:15 PM

Met quite a few people like that during my lifetime. I think llike most, I tend to judge someone after a few meetings, and if their mood differs each time, friendly, distant, hard work! I tend to drift away from them. When I was younger I tried hard to get to know and understand such people, but now I just don't bother. I don't need people like that in my life.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 03:37 PM

After meeting a person for a few times, if they seem genuinely pleased to meet me again, and I enjoy greeting them, it is one step closer to a friendship.
Less often, if a person seems distracted, or moody or only interested in sharing issues they are having, I tend to stay cordial but keep my distance. Acquaintances are easy to come by, but friends are worth waiting for.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 03:43 PM

I like to think I’m warm and not a moody or cold person.

You never know where you are with someone moody, I always think of a spoilt child
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 04:35 PM

Hot and Cold People ...

I've known a few women like that in my time, perfectly natural isn't it? When they're blowing cold, simply agree with them, even when it infuriates them.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Are we all a bit like that?

Personally,I can deal with them...I ignore.

I remember a guy....he was so high...he swept me off my feet.

A week later...the cold hurricane arrived...

At the time...I thought ,what have I done wrong..

Now...I can see "he" had the problem..

Funny or serious,Micky taking replies...I like..
Pauline, You should’ve popped that ‘cold guy’ into a hot oven on the highest setting!

I call changeable people like that... flip flops!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 05:23 PM

I had a so called friend, she was also a neighbour. Our kids used to play together. She got me to take her kids to school with my own & fetch them after too, never offered to do it herself, always making excuses as to why I should do it instead, Anyway she was all sweetness & light as long as you were useful to her, but once you weren't she'd drop you hard. I got wise to her in the end & soon after that, they moved to another town, where no doubt she did the same thing to others.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top