Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 08:52 PM

Have you ever appeared on a TV programme?

Have you or your family been on TV, perhaps a quiz show or documentary or maybe just in the audience? (No need to answer if it was Crime watch)

I haven't but my sister was once in the front row of the World Snooker championship at the Crucible.

Yeas ago, there was a news reporter outside our local shops and I saw my Mum walk past with her shopping bags.

Mags, was it you who said your BIL had been on Bullseye?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 08:56 PM

Re: Have you ever appeared on a TV programme?

My brother has appeared on The Weakest Link and TV Addicts. He is also a ‘Television Extra’ and has appeared in Vera and Judge Deed.

I once applied to go on ‘Three Little Words’. It didn’t help when my husband told those interviewing us, that he’d never watched the programme!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
My brother has appeared on The Weakest Link and TV Addicts. He is also an ‘Television Extra’ and has appeared in Vera and Judge Deed.

I once applied to go on ‘Three Little Words’. It didn’t help when my husband told those interviewing us, that he’d never watched the programme!
You have a celeb brother Art! I watched all of the Judge Deed episodes but not Vera. TV addicts was a good one too.

I don't remember 'Three little words' I'm afraid.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 09:21 PM

Been in TV studios in the gallery (control room) a couple of times at Teddington studios when with BT with a childrens show being shot. I prefer to be the other side of the camera
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-11-2019, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Been in TV studios in the gallery (control room) a couple of times at Teddington studios when with BT with a childrens show being shot. I prefer to be the other side of the camera
So many good programmes were made at Teddington. What a shame it closed
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Have you or your family been on TV, perhaps a quiz show or documentary or maybe just in the audience? (No need to answer if it was Crime watch)

I haven't but my sister was once in the front row of the World Snooker championship at the Crucible.

Yeas ago, there was a news reporter outside our local shops and I saw my Mum walk past with her shopping bags.

Mags, was it you who said your BIL had been on Bullseye?
No, it wasn’t me LD - I don’t have a BIL.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 09:30 PM

You have a celeb brother Art! I watched all of the Judge Deed episodes but not Vera. TV addicts was a good one too.

I don't remember 'Three little words' I'm afraid.
In Judge Deed, he had to wear a dinner suit and was pictured in a club or something. In Vera, he walked down a corridor at a hospital.
It was only a matter of minutes both times but he got paid something like £150 or £200 for the day and got a nice meal too.

I think, Three Little Words was a daytime programme and was on years ago. (1980’s)
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-11-2019, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
No, it wasn’t me LD - I don’t have a BIL.

Mmmm? Apologies Mags.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 09:34 PM

Mmmm? Apologies Mags.
No problem LD...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 09:56 PM

nearest we got was with one of our Afghan hounds. pet name Muffin

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top