Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 11:14 AM

Re: The Mystery of the Alignment of Planets

What a beautiful planet we live on . I stand and look at the stars on a clear night and wonder about those ancestors who stood and looked and wondered too .

We humans are given everything and anything we need from our earth home .

Beautiful , just beautiful
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 11:23 AM

Hmmm...is it flat like the earth or a sphere like uhmmm a soccer ball?

Crikey, Hubble's telescope can see faraway galaxies but missed planet number 9.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 11:37 AM

I've unearthed some interesting info regarding the alignment of these planets. A scientist has created the affect of other forces that will act on these planets when they are perfectly in line. Here is the model of the planets and what will happen ...

Seems a plausible theory to me .
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by warleyron ->
This is very interesting. There are many things that we are not aware of in regards to the universe. In fact, there is an idea out there called the Ant Theory. It simply states that ants live in there small universe completely oblivious of the bigger picture. So much so, that when a human stands alongside an ant, they have no clue or notion that a human is there.

So, we in our own limited,way, live the life of an ant. We live on Earth totally focused on our surroundings and our minds cannot yet conceive what lies in the vastness of the universe
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
What a beautiful planet we live on . I stand and look at the stars on a clear night and wonder about those ancestors who stood and looked and wondered too .

We humans are given everything and anything we need from our earth home .

Beautiful , just beautiful
We do take for granted Mother nature. Planet Earth is a living, breathing entity. It grows and it expands. Earth does everything in its power to protect us. We are surround by our atmosphere that upon every inhale fills us with energy to keep living. This same atmosphere, protects us from the damaging rays of the sun. It also serves a a protective shield of unwanted meteors who burn up once they enter our orbit. Mother nature also provides us with food and water. Despite all of what Mother nature gives us, we are now literally abusing her and she in return is angry. Hopefully in do time our civilization will pay attention to what Mother nature is trying to tell us
eyes_of_a_painter
n

21-01-2016, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Hmmm...is it flat like the earth or a sphere like uhmmm a soccer ball?

Crikey, Hubble's telescope can see faraway galaxies but missed planet number 9.
Is it flat like the Earth ? That is a very good question. To this day there are people out there who still believe the Earth is flat. Thus, there is an organization out there called... The Flat Earth Society...
eyes_of_a_painter
n

21-01-2016, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I've unearthed some interesting info regarding the alignment of these planets. A scientist has created the affect of other forces that will act on these planets when they are perfectly in line. Here is the model of the planets and what will happen ...

Seems a plausible theory to me .
Actually everything in the universe is connected, nothing stands alone. One action creates a counter reaction, similar to that model you posted there
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
In fact, there is an idea out there called the Ant Theory. It simply states that ants live in there small universe completely oblivious of the bigger picture. So much so, that when a human stands alongside an ant, they have no clue or notion that a human is there.
Don't believe all the 'facts' you hear or read about. There are two species of ants on my property. The smaller ones, about 3mm long will crawl up my legs and bite if I stand still long enough. The larger ones, called bull ants, will follow me a few meters and attack if given a chance. Their bite is more painful than the other ant's bite.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2016, 01:50 PM

Late last summer I sat outside looking up at the sky. I sat there so long the evening crept up and soon I saw the moon appearing above the horizon as it slowly got darker.

So I continued to watch and as it got even darker the stars started to twinkle like a shining carpet in the sky. So as I watched the moon travelling across the heavenly sky and started to wax and wan on its orbitals path

So I sat there and gave it a lot of thought as to should I put a roof on this outside toilet
eyes_of_a_painter
n

21-01-2016, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Don't believe all the 'facts' you hear or read about. There are two species of ants on my property. The smaller ones, about 3mm long will crawl up my legs and bite if I stand still long enough. The larger ones, called bull ants, will follow me a few meters and attack if given a chance. Their bite is more painful than the other ant's bite.
Now that you mention it, your comment reminds me when I was a small boy living in a rural area. On our property there were Fire Ants. Big red ants that would build a tall ant hill. If you touched or came near their home, they would initiate an out right attack. They are known for their painful bite. Obviously the Fire Ant is not as dumb as the black ant

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top