Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 12:50 PM

Re: Well, that’s it then

Yes thanks again, I’ve just got home from dropping off my van at the office, it really is the end of an era...but time for new opportunities
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 02:51 PM

Primus,I wish you the best in your new adventure...I'm sure you will fit in...especially in a nursing home.....there are always jobs that need doing..

Let us all know how you get on!.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Thanks all, as I said, if this isn’t for me, I’ll find something else
Rhian, I doubt very much I’ll get any medals, or any payoff, they’ll probably charge me for the gas refresher course I did in March, that’s the sort of company they are....
Good luck Primus, let us know what your leave interview was
about?
Regards Donkeyman!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2019, 06:23 PM

Well I never had a leaving interview, I was in and out, back home again by 11,
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 06:30 PM

Primus, I'm a bit late to the party with this, my apol's.

This is terrific news and I'm sure you've worked out the pros and cons of embarking on this fresh start. At (y)our age (!) we don't need to be working long, unsociable hours anymore. You've paid off your main debts I understand and why work in a place you don't need to anymore?

I take my hat off to you bud and wish you all the best in your new career venture. I'm sure you'll enjoy the change of scene
Primus1
York

14-11-2019, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Primus, I'm a bit late to the party with this, my apol's.

This is terrific news and I'm sure you've worked out the pros and cons of embarking on this fresh start. At (y)our age (!) we don't need to be working long, unsociable hours anymore. You've paid off your main debts I understand and why work in a place you don't need to anymore?

I take my hat off to you bud and wish you all the best in your new career venture. I'm sure you'll enjoy the change of scene
Yes thanks floydy, I’m lucky enough to have my pension as a cushion, so I will , hopefully have that to fall back on if things go pear shaped
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 08:02 PM

Primus, Did they give you a leaving present or are they too mean?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Was it a bedding bale and some towels Primus.....
Primus1
York

14-11-2019, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Nope, they’re not like that at all art, I got a lift home from the supervisor he had a full shift, so was in a bit of a hurry, I was only there for less than an hour..they have a huge turnover of staff and it’s almost three years since I’ve been to the office, so I didn’t know anyone, in fact, I met my dispatcher for the first time in four years...

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top