Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 08:45 AM

Sopping saturday

-as the thaw sets in --anyway good morning all -get yer galoshes on!
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 10:15 AM

Re: Sopping saturday

morning all, its very wet here,whatever you are doing enjoy your selves
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 11:03 AM

Mornin all, . . sopping's the word Chris, . . at least the snow's gone thank goodness, . . that was 4 weeks we had it, . . now we con walk on the pavements again with confidence.

Have a good one oFFers.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 11:06 AM

By the cringe - it's a wet one!
(Don't you think that, instead of daily thread or daily chat, these posts should be re-titled 'Weather report'? )
Anyway - it's nice not to be frozen or snowed in but it's sooo dark and horrid. However, we're overhalfway through the dreaded January now, so the future is brighter.
Have a lovely day, whatever you are doing; keep dry and safe
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 11:09 AM

Morning all

It is certainly wet, we now have flooding up to the front door and kitchen door, the water is up to the air brick. OH assures me that the ground falls away and it wont get any deeper. Still loads of snow though!

On the bright side, I shuld be able to get the car out now!

Have a great day and don't forget your water wings!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 11:14 AM

Morning Christian and All

Ah - bliss - lovely rain. Poured here during the night and nearly all the snow has gone! Hope that snow stays away!

Hope everyone will enjoy their Saturday.

Take care.
cathy
essex
cathy is female  cathy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 12:14 PM

its certainly soggy here in essex. charlie went out and 10 mins later it just fell down. so just waitng for sir to come in. ive put a towel in place so he can wipe down a bit.
ive got a feeling ill be having soup for dinner tonight. dont fancy going out to the supermarket for supplies.
all the animals are snoozing quietly. im having one of them days where i really am having trouble waking up the new meds the doctor has given me for my vertigo are knocking me sideways. but what do i do. either walk around like a drunk with a wobbly head. or walk around like a zombie. lose lose either way.
oh well stay dry all xxxxxxxxxxx
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 12:25 PM

Morning all, never got to 40 yesterday but did hit 37 and I'll take it.

No rain here yet but there is a chance so if there is a chance we will get it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 12:39 PM

Morning all, it's good to be back to normal ......wet and gloomy instead of white and slippery. I don't mind this as things can only get better now I (she hopes! )

Our neighbour knocked on the door this morning to inform us that we had a flat tyre ......... yesterday was the first time we had used the car since before Christmas too! Hubby wasn't very happy!

Monday will be the start of my fitness routine, I really must get out of this hibernation mode!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2010, 01:48 PM

Absolutely coming down in stair rods here Am about to go & clean my ferrets out.. They seem to want to come indoors & play in the shower!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top