Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:42 PM

Re: BGT..any viewers?

Originally Posted by maryl ->
I didn't quite catch it but did Amanda say that if the dog won Simon promised to get up and do a dance with him? I didn't hear his reply either.
Yes he did say that apparently, and at first he said no, he wouldn't dance but as Pudsey ran in front of the panel of judges, Simon gave Pudsey a snuggle, (I think)
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by dabby ->
Paw-fect for Ashleigh And Pudsey... think Pudsey will be having a few more steaks, what with half a million quid , and Ashleigh if it comes to that .

But i just felt a little for Jonathan and Charlotte .
Yes, same here, but you can bet they'll be doing alright out of this show.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Yes he did say that apparently, and at first he said no, he wouldn't dance but as Pudsey ran in front of the panel of judges, Simon gave Pudsey a snuggle, (I think)
Well I'll look forward to that then
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2012, 11:48 PM

I really enjoyed it tonight as well and it was hard to pick a winner as they were all so good I did think Ashleigh and Pudsey stepped up tonight and am pleased they won. Simon couldn't stop smiling and I think he should have chilled out and danced with Pudsey
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 06:39 AM

I agree a terrific show, but I can't help thinking poor old Pudsey is going to suffer for it with all the traveling and bright lights.
Half a million and performing in front of the Queen, a trip to Vegas, their feet are not going to touch the ground.
Did you hear Cowell's comment, "My life is complete now."
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 11:11 AM

Ashleigh and Pudsey were absolutely brilliant as were Jonathan and Charlotte.

I don't want to be a kill joy here but I am a little bit worried for Pudsey. I read in the paper this morning that Simon wants to take Pudsey and Ashleigh over to the USA on his private jet and make Pudsey into a big name over there. He said he can have a luxurious kennel made at his home for Pudsey. It also said that Ashleigh can't wait to go over to the USA. Simon did say in the show before the final that he wanted to take the winning act over to Los Angelas (sorry can't spell that).

The thing is, all us dog lovers know that what makes a dog happy is (if it comes from a good home) being at home in it's familiar surroundings with the people that it loves and knows and it's usual routine.

I know Simon Cowell loves dogs but wouldn't it be better to leave it with what it knows and it can do pet commercials and whatever in this country and the dog can still carry on as usual.

I just feel very worried about Pudsey. I know Ashleigh loves her dog and it looks like she comes from a very good family, I'm just hoping she does what's best for pudsey.

Does anyone else feel my concern?
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 11:50 AM

Yes I agree with you 100% and feeling very worried about it all now I was pleased initially that he won which soon turned to worry
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 11:53 AM

I am now I read your posting Alison! a dog like Pudsey doesn't live in a kennel, he lives with people around him.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
I read in the paper this morning that Simon wants to take Pudsey and Ashleigh over to the USA on his private jet
I just feel very worried about Pudsey. I know Ashleigh loves her dog and it looks like she comes from a very good family, I'm just hoping she does what's best for pudsey.

Does anyone else feel my concern?
No I don't really feel a cause for concern . The papers are always full of speculative rubbish, if they don't have a story they make one up. I am sure someone like Ashleigh who clearly loves her dog more than just about anything in the world ( so much so she says she has no social life) would not for a moment be separated from her precious dog or let anyone dictate to her what she should do with him. She is clearly an intelligent and determined young woman and I would say a match for for Simon Cowell she also has the prize money which should give her a degree of independence.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2012, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No I don't really feel a cause for concern . I am sure someone like Ashleigh who clearly loves her dog more than just about anything in the world ( so much so she says she has no social life) would not for a moment be separated from her precious dog or let anyone dictate to her what she should do with him. She is clearly an intelligent and determined young woman and I would say a match for for Simon Cowell she also has the prize money which should give her a degree of independence.
Yes I'm hoping Ashleigh will make the right decisions as well Meg. You are right when you say Ashleigh is a determined young woman and loves her dog and a match for Mr. Cowell, it's just that Simon likes to get his own way but hopefully he will see sense being a dog lover.

Also if Pudsey did go over to the USA when he comes back would he have to go into quarantine for six months, I can't bear thinking on these lines anymore.

Apart from all that I must say I really enjoyed BGT this time around, really brilliant acts. Jonathan and Charlotte were fantastic, they'll certainly do well also.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top