Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 07:26 AM

Good morning Tuesday

Good morning all. The day hasn't really woken up yet, so I can't guess whether the weather will be good or not. At least it's dry.
I have the joys of ironing and vacuuming in prospect for today, my husband will be back this afternoon, but apart from that it's another of those non-dramatic, perfectly pleasant days.
Vicki
Croydon, Surrey
Vicki is female 

11-08-2009, 07:36 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Work for me, as is the norm. Meeting at 10 then some catching up to do

Have a great day, all
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 07:54 AM

Arghhh, meetings! I'm not sorry to be out of that scene.
Right - off for breakfast and said household duties plus dog-walk. Back later!
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 08:10 AM

Looks a good morning here.
I'll get the washing out, do a bit of shopping, walk the dogs and try to work out what to pack for the holidays
Hope you all have a good day.
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 08:23 AM

Morning All. I'm late up this morning but then I never went to bed till 2am so I have an excuse.
I am trying to motivate myself to get back down the gym reguarly from today. I really started to feel good before then something happened and I couldn't go for 2 months, but that was 3 months ago. Now I've turned back into a wobbly jelly again
Enjoy your day everyone.
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 11:32 AM

Good morning all. A bit of painting, walk the dogs over the Marshes, then pack for a short break...oh the daily grind, eh?
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2009, 11:05 PM

Hiya Just got back from walking the dog.....It's been gorgeous here all day, so hot. Rain now though x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top