Join for free
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 09:17 AM

What are you doing Wednesday?

Good morning - dull and dry here; warm enough so I suppose I shouldn't complain. You'll be delighted to know I won't be here typing rubbish today, as I'm about to go off to my Mums. Back this evening though, so lots of interesting posts for me to read when I get back please!
Hope everyone has a pleasant day
Jackie
UK
Jackie is female  Jackie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 09:33 AM

Re: What are you doing Wednesday?

Its raining here, as usual

Not sure yet, what I am up to, got a ton of ironing with my name on it,

But we will see if anything more exciting comes up
Nippy
South Devon
Nippy is female  Nippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 09:58 AM

Morning all, sunny here but with some clouds appearing now
I will miss your "rubbish" DM have a good day anyway.
I will probably do the same as Monday and Tuesday ......not a lot!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 10:46 AM

More rain is falling today well rain or not I am going to clean the windows and outside paintwork today whatever happens ...
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 01:19 PM

well I'm slaving over the computer....and I've left my OH tied to the kitchen sink.

If I ask nicely I might get a nice cuppa coffee and some biccies brought in in a minute.

I just shouted through and he pretended not to hear me...hmmm..wonder who he learnt that trick from?
angieh
Hampshire, UK
angieh is female  angieh has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 02:10 PM

Very overcast and humid here today. Loads of very black clouds, but no rain YET. We have had a trip to the tip to get rid of a load of electrical bits and to the garden centre where I found those carrot seeds (see Gardening section) and a bag of composted stable manure for the rhubarb. Then we popped into the farm shop for some salad and tomatoes (mine are STILL resolutely green) and some rolls for lunch - which have now been eaten!

I am off to the gym for an hour just after 4.00 but I have no need to rush home and cook the supper quickly because Catsey Quiz is on a 3 week break. I shall have to resort to mouse knitting this evening, or, maybe ............ there will be LOADS going on here ??? I do hope so.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 04:12 PM

There's footie on TV tonight so maybe the footie-sceptic distaff half of couples may drop in? I think I'll just be chilling after my day - the traffic is horrendous, split between holiday traffic and harvest traffic; lots of hold ups behind tractors hauling straw.
However, I'm home now, have taken the supper from the freezer so can drink my cup of tea and relax and catch up with things.
Nippy - thankyou!
Meg - hope your paintwork and windows are sparkling in the sun!
Jackie - ironing - yuk, yuk, yuk - I hate it!
Morticia - sounds like your day started well; hope it continued
Angie - sounds like an energetic day; you deserve an evening communing with your PC
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 08:33 PM

Not much going on here, mainly just pottering about on the computer as the Catsey Quiz is on hiatus for August.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 10:11 PM

Had a good day-got washing done and dried-went for lovely walk with doggies-then spent afternoon in garden trying to get brambles up which are forever growing into my garden from next door. Then relaxed in garden and bathed all the scratches I managed to get on my arms from the brambles-ouch!
Lou
UK
Lou is female  Lou has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2009, 11:00 PM

I haven't been up to much today. Haven't felt like doing anything The weather has been terrible here too.....Lots of rain all day! x

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top